• Establishment Year

    Just Up

    2002

    age > 10 years

  • Institute type

    Private College

Available college facilities

  • Classroom

  • Laboratory

  • Library

Faculty

A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at Kala Vidya Mandir Institute of Technology in its various departments.

More about Kala Vidya Mandir Institute Of Technology [Polytechnic]

Kala Vidya Mandir Institute of Technology [Polytechnic] is affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education. The institute porvides Diploma in Engineering course. Kala Vidya Mandir Institute Of Technology [Polytechnic] came into existence in the year 2002, which was initiated by Kala Vidyalaya Trust. With the passage of time our Institute has been able to run various contemporary courses such as Computer Technology, Information Technology, Electronic & Telecommuncation.

Courses Offered at Kala Vidya Mandir Institute Of Technology [Polytechnic]

Institute is offering Diploma course in Information Technology, Computer Technology Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering and Computer Engineering.

4 Courses

Courses after 10th (4)

Diploma in Information Technology
Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Accrediated by Other
  • Duration

    36 months

Course details

Institute offers Diploma in Information Technology course. It’s a three years degree programme.
Admission Criteria:

Minimum qualification is Passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, or any other equivalent examination with and in General Science or Physics & Chemistry, 2. Mathematics or Algebra & Geometry and 3. English. Secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognized school in Maharashtra State. Selection for admission will be strictly on the basis of inter--SE--merit of the eligible candidates from the respective State Board areas based on the marks at the S.S.C. (Std. X) examination. The merit list will be displayed on the institutes Notice Board. Notices from time to time will be put up declaring the names of the candidates selected for admission in order of merit, indicating the date by which they must appear for interview. Candidates should, therefore, see the notice board regularly, if a candidate fails to report along with all original certificates on schedule time and date, his / her admission will be canceled and the seat will be offered to the next candidates on the merit list. In case of candidates securing equal number of marks, their relative merit will be reassessed on inter--SE--merit of passed HSC (Science) first priority, HSC with MCVC second priority, Intermediate Grade Drawing third priority and marks obtained in Mathematics at SSC fourth priority, Science at SSC will be fifth priority and English at the SSC exam will have sixth priority. Direct Admission to Second Year: 10% of the total intake shall be reserved for admission to direct Second Year students, who have passed HSC. (XII Science with vocational) having 50% for Open Category & for ITI/MCVC students having 60% Aggregate Marks. They are required to produce Eligibility Certificate from the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Bandra, Mumbai. Admission to Second Year & Third Year (Transfer Cases): Students who have passed First Year / Second Year from other Polytechnics (Govt. recognized, Non-Aided Polytechnic) can also apply for transfer of their Admission to Second / Third Year Diploma Course against vacant seats. They are required to produce permission letter from Joint Director of Technical Education, Mumbai & Eligibility Certificate from the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Bandra, Mumbai. Admission to Third Year Double Diploma: Students who are awarded one diploma and wish to take Double Diploma can apply for direct Admission to Second/Third Year Diploma Course against vacant seats. They are required to produce Eligibility Certificate from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Bandra, Mumbai.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Diploma in Computer Course
Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Accrediated by Other
  • Duration

    36 months

Course details

Institute offers Diploma in Computer Technology. It’s a three years degree programme.
Admission Criteria:

Minimum qualification is Passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, or any other equivalent examination with and in General Science or Physics & Chemistry, 2. Mathematics or Algebra & Geometry and 3. English. Secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognized school in Maharashtra State. Selection for admission will be strictly on the basis of inter--SE--merit of the eligible candidates from the respective State Board areas based on the marks at the S.S.C. (Std. X) examination. The merit list will be displayed on the institutes Notice Board. Notices from time to time will be put up declaring the names of the candidates selected for admission in order of merit, indicating the date by which they must appear for interview. Candidates should, therefore, see the notice board regularly, if a candidate fails to report along with all original certificates on schedule time and date, his / her admission will be canceled and the seat will be offered to the next candidates on the merit list. In case of candidates securing equal number of marks, their relative merit will be reassessed on inter--SE--merit of passed HSC (Science) first priority, HSC with MCVC second priority, Intermediate Grade Drawing third priority and marks obtained in Mathematics at SSC fourth priority, Science at SSC will be fifth priority and English at the SSC exam will have sixth priority. Direct Admission to Second Year: 10% of the total intake shall be reserved for admission to direct Second Year students, who have passed HSC. (XII Science with vocational) having 50% for Open Category & for ITI/MCVC students having 60% Aggregate Marks. They are required to produce Eligibility Certificate from the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Bandra, Mumbai. Admission to Second Year & Third Year (Transfer Cases): Students who have passed First Year / Second Year from other Polytechnics (Govt. recognized, Non-Aided Polytechnic) can also apply for transfer of their Admission to Second / Third Year Diploma Course against vacant seats. They are required to produce permission letter from Joint Director of Technical Education, Mumbai & Eligibility Certificate from the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Bandra, Mumbai. Admission to Third Year Double Diploma: Students who are awarded one diploma and wish to take Double Diploma can apply for direct Admission to Second/Third Year Diploma Course against vacant seats. They are required to produce Eligibility Certificate from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Bandra, Mumbai.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Accrediated by Other
  • Duration

    36 months

Course details

Institute offers Diploma in Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering. It’s a three years degree programme.
Admission Criteria:

Minimum qualification is Passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, or any other equivalent examination with and in General Science or Physics & Chemistry, 2. Mathematics or Algebra & Geometry and 3. English. Secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognized school in Maharashtra State. Selection for admission will be strictly on the basis of inter--SE--merit of the eligible candidates from the respective State Board areas based on the marks at the S.S.C. (Std. X) examination. The merit list will be displayed on the institutes Notice Board. Notices from time to time will be put up declaring the names of the candidates selected for admission in order of merit, indicating the date by which they must appear for interview. Candidates should, therefore, see the notice board regularly, if a candidate fails to report along with all original certificates on schedule time and date, his / her admission will be canceled and the seat will be offered to the next candidates on the merit list. In case of candidates securing equal number of marks, their relative merit will be reassessed on inter--SE--merit of passed HSC (Science) first priority, HSC with MCVC second priority, Intermediate Grade Drawing third priority and marks obtained in Mathematics at SSC fourth priority, Science at SSC will be fifth priority and English at the SSC exam will have sixth priority. Direct Admission to Second Year: 10% of the total intake shall be reserved for admission to direct Second Year students, who have passed HSC. (XII Science with vocational) having 50% for Open Category & for ITI/MCVC students having 60% Aggregate Marks. They are required to produce Eligibility Certificate from the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Bandra, Mumbai. Admission to Second Year & Third Year (Transfer Cases): Students who have passed First Year / Second Year from other Polytechnics (Govt. recognized, Non-Aided Polytechnic) can also apply for transfer of their Admission to Second / Third Year Diploma Course against vacant seats. They are required to produce permission letter from Joint Director of Technical Education, Mumbai & Eligibility Certificate from the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Bandra, Mumbai. Admission to Third Year Double Diploma: Students who are awarded one diploma and wish to take Double Diploma can apply for direct Admission to Second/Third Year Diploma Course against vacant seats. They are required to produce Eligibility Certificate from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Bandra, Mumbai.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Diploma in Computer Engineering
Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Accrediated by Other
  • Duration

    36 months

Course details

Institute offers Diploma in Computer Engineering course and it's a three years degree programme
Admission Criteria:

Minimum qualification is Passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, or any other equivalent examination with and in General Science or Physics & Chemistry, 2. Mathematics or Algebra & Geometry and 3. English. Secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognized school in Maharashtra State. Selection for admission will be strictly on the basis of inter--SE--merit of the eligible candidates from the respective State Board areas based on the marks at the S.S.C. (Std. X) examination. The merit list will be displayed on the institutes Notice Board. Notices from time to time will be put up declaring the names of the candidates selected for admission in order of merit, indicating the date by which they must appear for interview. Candidates should, therefore, see the notice board regularly, if a candidate fails to report along with all original certificates on schedule time and date, his / her admission will be canceled and the seat will be offered to the next candidates on the merit list. In case of candidates securing equal number of marks, their relative merit will be reassessed on inter--SE--merit of passed HSC (Science) first priority, HSC with MCVC second priority, Intermediate Grade Drawing third priority and marks obtained in Mathematics at SSC fourth priority, Science at SSC will be fifth priority and English at the SSC exam will have sixth priority. Direct Admission to Second Year: 10% of the total intake shall be reserved for admission to direct Second Year students, who have passed HSC. (XII Science with vocational) having 50% for Open Category & for ITI/MCVC students having 60% Aggregate Marks. They are required to produce Eligibility Certificate from the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Bandra, Mumbai. Admission to Second Year & Third Year (Transfer Cases): Students who have passed First Year / Second Year from other Polytechnics (Govt. recognized, Non-Aided Polytechnic) can also apply for transfer of their Admission to Second / Third Year Diploma Course against vacant seats. They are required to produce permission letter from Joint Director of Technical Education, Mumbai & Eligibility Certificate from the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Bandra, Mumbai. Admission to Third Year Double Diploma: Students who are awarded one diploma and wish to take Double Diploma can apply for direct Admission to Second/Third Year Diploma Course against vacant seats. They are required to produce Eligibility Certificate from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Bandra, Mumbai.

I am interested in this course Ask a query

College Placements

Available College Facilities

Institute is well equipped with all modern facilities.

Classroom

Facilities available in Classroom

  • Wi-Fi
  • AC
  • Projector
  • Audio-Visual Teaching Aids
Laboratory
All labs are equipped with latest equipments.
Library
The central library is available in the college.

College news & articles

No Discussions? Be the first one to initiate

Other popular colleges

Quick Links