• Establishment Year

    Just Up

    2008

    age = 9 years

  • Campus size

    Huge

    24

    Acres

  • Institute type

    Private College

Gallery

Available college facilities

  • Hostel

  • Classroom

  • Laboratory

  • Sports

  • Extra - Curricular

  • Library

Faculty

Excellent faculty with wide teaching and industrial experience.

More about Les Filles MVN Institute of Engineering & Technology, Faridabad

Les Filles MVN Institute of Engineering & Technology is managed by Modern Vidya Niketan. MVN makes students technologically superior and ethically strong and build them into professionals who will become the trend setters in the industry.

Courses Offered at Les Filles MVN Institute of Engineering & Technology, Faridabad

The institute offers undergraduate course in the field of engineering and technology and also offers an MBA course.

5 Courses

UG Courses (4)

Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication (Part Time)
Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University
Accrediated by AICTE
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    48 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognised board or its equivalent. Admission for 75% seats is made on the basis of merit in AIEEE and for remaining 25% seats admission is conducted at college level as per norms of HSCS/AICTE.

Course details

The institute offers Bachelor of Technology degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Duration of this course 4 years.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering)
Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University
Accrediated by AICTE
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    48 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognised board or its equivalent. Admission for 75% seats is made on the basis of merit in AIEEE and for remaining 25% seats admission is conducted at college level as per norms of HSCS/AICTE.

Course details

Computer science or computing science is the study of the theoretical foundations of information and computation, and of practical techniques for their implementation and application in computer systems. The duration of this course is 4 years.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology)
Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University
Accrediated by AICTE
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    48 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognised board or its equivalent. Admission for 75% seats is made on the basis of merit in AIEEE and for remaining 25% seats admission is conducted at college level as per norms of HSCS/AICTE.

Course details

The course involves study, design, development, implementation, support or management of infotech. Duration of this course 4 years.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University
Accrediated by AICTE
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    48 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognised board or its equivalent. Admission for 75% seats is made on the basis of merit in AIEEE and for remaining 25% seats admission is conducted at college level as per norms of HSCS/AICTE.

Course details

The institute offers Bachelor of Technology course in Mechanical Engineering. Duration of this course is 4 years.

I am interested in this course Ask a query

PG Courses (1)

Master of Business Administration
Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University
Accrediated by AICTE
  • course delivery

    Part-Time
  • Duration

    12 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
Candidate should have passed Bachelor's degree from a recognized university or its equivalent. Admissions are as per university norms.

Course details

Institute offers a full time Master of Business Administration for two years programme.

I am interested in this course Ask a query

College Placements

The Training and Placement Cell organises special guest lectures for all advanced industry-relevant subjects along with the placement services.

Available College Facilities

The institute has Wi-Fi facilities and fully air conditioned class rooms. Institute has a conference hall with all modern amenities. Transport and medical facility is available on campus with a full-time qualified nurse and doctor for exigencies and consultation.

Hostel
Hostel facility for students with spacious, airy and air-cooled rooms. Separate hostel facility for boys and girls is arranged by the MVN Society with dedicated transport services in the vicinity of the campus.

Facilities available in Hostel

  • Boys Hostel
  • Girls Hostel
  • Dormitory
  • AC Rooms
  • Non AC Rooms
  • Wi-Fi
  • Cafetaria
  • ATM
  • General Store
  • Gym
  • Medical Clinic / Shop
  • CCTV
  • Bookshop
  • Laundry
  • Air Cooler Rooms
  • Power Backup
  • Post Office
  • Parking for Two / Four Wheelers
  • Salon
  • TV Room
  • Photocopy Machines
Classroom
The spacious, amphitheatre style classrooms in most MVN campuses provide a conducive atmosphere for dynamic and focused discussions. Classrooms are centrally air-conditioned to create the right atmosphere for long hours of learning.

Facilities available in Classroom

  • Wi-Fi
  • AC
  • Projector
  • Audio-Visual Teaching Aids
Laboratory
The institute houses a language lab with latest software.

Facilities available in Laboratory

  • AC Labs
  • Student:Computer Ratio
  • Computers in Labs
Sports
For making each learner physical and mentally stronger, institute imparts indoor & outdoor sports facilities for its learner through sports like and Chess, TT, soccer, cricket, tennis, basket ball, volley ball, throw ball, badminton, indoor games etc.

Facilities available in Sports

  • Swimming Pool
  • Basketball Court
  • Tennis Court
  • Cricket Ground
  • Football Ground
  • Badminton Court
  • Shooting Ranges
  • Table Tennis
  • Volleyball Court
Extra - Curricular
, It endeavour to make classroom learning an enjoyable experience for the students. However, outside the classroom too, Insititute is packed with Indoor and outdoor para-academic and non-academic co-curicullar activities

Facilities available in Extra - Curricular

  • Theatre
  • Debates
  • Declamations
  • Events Committee
  • Singing Club
  • Dance School
Library
The air-conditioned library at MVN has a wide range of both printed and electronic sources emphasized on the electronic delivery of information. There are 272 titles and 1040 volumes of different books covering not only all aspects of management and business, but also related parts of economics, accounting, finance, behavioural sciences and information technology. There is a wide collection of reference books and subscribed journals. The library offers digital facilities, internet search, computer based catalogue system and learning volume on CD services.

Facilities available in Library

  • Number of books
  • Number of online journals
  • Number of magazine subscriptions
  • Computerized library
  • Book bank facility

College news & articles

No Discussions? Be the first one to initiate