LIBA RankingView Top Management colleges in India
Featured coursesView all courses
|Course||Rating||Total Course Fee|
Part-Time 36 months
Part-Time 12 months
Full-Time 24 months
LIBA’s main strength is its academically well-qualified, richly experienced and technically competent faculty members with commitment to teaching and research. All of them have high professional redentials acknowledged well by front-line management schools all over the world. Most of them have long and rich corporate experience. Besides teaching, they are also actively involved in research and publications on management issues of current relevance. Their pedagogic resourcefulness has attracted many students from different parts of the country and also other nations. Students of LIBA are fortunate to benefit from their expertise, experience, mentoring and personal care, all of which, in fact, constitute the core intellectual capital of LIBA.
Scholarships are awarded by the Institute to students on merit-cum means basis. LIBA also has tie-up with corporates such as Bharti Foundations, Hyundai Motors India Limited, Palaniswamy Trust, who offer scholarships to eligible students.
More about Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
The Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), established in 1979, is one of India’s Premier management schools. Consistently ranked among the best business schools in the country, LIBA represents the unflagging zeal for education that is a unique characteristic of the Society of Jesus. The Institute lays stress on holistic learning with a particular emphasis on excellence and ethics. It is proud of its culture rooted in values such as mutual respect, integrity, team work and social concern.
LIBA to be a premiere management school promoting academic excellence and professional ethics for individual growth, national development and social welfare.
Rooted in the Jesuit principles and practice of education, LIBA strives to:Rooted in the Jesuit principles and practice of education, LIBA strives to:
- Provide quality and affordable management education to all students for their holistic formation as men and women of caliber with national vision and social sensitivity.
- Become a leading resource centre for research, consultancy, and publication in the business-economy-society interface for promoting knowledge application and facilitating corporate strategies and national policies.
- Create academic and research linkages with national and international institutions of repute as platforms for enabling its students, research scholars and faculty to excel in their specializations.
- Extend access to managerial knowledge and skills to in-service professionals and new aspirants using tailor-made training programmes for meeting the social goal of access to learning for all.
- Recognize those contributing to managerial excellence, corporate social responsibility and sustainable development with internationally acclaimed awards for inspiring their peers to achieve business success with ethics and good governance.
- Establish a strong bond with the corporate sector, government, media and society to reinforce the strategic interflow among knowledge, policy, practice and impact.
- Encourage social entrepreneurs and small businesses with training, skills and information on resource support to bolster development at the bottom of the socio-economic pyramid.