Featured coursesView all courses
|Course||Rating||Total Course Fee|
Full-Time 48 months 240 seats
Reasons to join
MEC’s global pedigree, industry focus, unique pedagogical model, world-class faculty and outstanding facilities are designed to set the college’s engineering graduates apart from even the most reputed Indian engineering institutions. MEC uses an interdisciplinary model of education that creates three dimensional engineers; high level scientific and technical generalists, experts in initiating and piloting innovative projects, and well-rounded experts with a strong international culture.
All the faculty at MEC are PhD holders and with minimum 4 years of Industry or Academic experience from premium institutions like IIT’s or from an International university.
- Scholarships will be equally distributed for the 4 branches, namely 12 per branch, of which 11 will be based on JEE score and 1 will be based on SAT score (if no SAT person applies for a Scholarship, all will be based on JEE score).
- The scholarship amount is Rs.1, 00,000 per student per year.
- Top 12 rankers in each branch will be entitled for the scholarship year on year when they are promoted to the next year.
- Conditions like (a) No backlog and (b) Non-involvement in any untoward activity in the hostel / college premises are pre-requisites for eligibility.
Scholarship available for :
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
Partner Banks :
More about Mahindra Ecole Centrale, Hyderabad
Established by the Mahindra Group, in collaboration with École Central Paris (now CentraleSupélec) - a 200 year old leading French University, and JNTU Hyderabad, a premier technological university. MEC is an international quality, technology school with assured career progression for engineering aspirants. Key aspects of education at MEC are the focus on multi-disciplinary knowledge, personality development, and critical-creative thinking. MEC heralds the Rise of the New Engineer in India.