Featured coursesView all courses
|Course||Rating||Total Course Fee|
Full-Time 24 months
Full-Time 54 months
Full-Time 48 months
Full-Time 24 months
Full-Time 60 months
Reasons to join
• The university is run by a society with 30 years of experience in running highly reputed MVN schools of around 10,000 students in Delhi/NCR region. Located on National Highway no 2, it is just 80 Km from the national capital, New Delhi. World famous TAJMAHAL is just 65 Km away from the university.
• Spread on a sprawling 26.4 acres of green campus, it has all the infrastructure like more than 125 air-conditioned classrooms/lecture galleries, more than 50 state-of-art labs, well-stocked library, sports complex, highly qualified and well-experienced faculty, strong corporate resource centre (CRC).
• A 100 seater hostel for boys with hygienic food/ snacks served in the attached cafeteria.
• Medical facility with a doctor and a nurse along with an ambulance.
• 30 MBPS campus high-speed WI-FI.
• University follows a unique teaching learning methodology where courses are built on the basis of social needs/ technological advancements.
• Presently, the university has around 2000 students studying in various programs of management, commerce, engineering, science, pharmacy and law.
• The university plans to start new paramedical programs from this academic year.
• University follows credit-based semester system with a continuous evaluation pattern. It has internal as well as end term examinations. Looking at the performance of the student, arrangement for remedial teaching is made. If required, special supplementary exams are conducted to improve the scores.
• Regular industrial visits and expert lectures: In the previous year, the university has organised nearly 50 industrial visits and expert lectures by eminent personalities.
Teaching (153): Professor -10, Associate Professor- 15, Assistant Professors-128. Non-Teaching: 135
College Vice Chancellor
Dr. J.V. Desai
(Vice Chancellor of College)
Category Description Scholarship
A1 Above 90% aggregate in qualifying examination 100% Tuition fee waiver
A2 Above 80% aggregate in qualifying examination 50% Tuition fee waiver
A3 Above 75% aggregate in qualifying examination 20% Tuition fee waiver
A4 Above 70% aggregate in qualifying examination 10% Tuition fee waiver
B1 12TH /10TH pass from MVN School 20% Tuition fee waiver
B2 UG to PG in MVN University 20% Tuition fee waiver
B3 Siblings at MVN University 20% Tuition fee waiver
B4 Sports and Defence personnel 10% Tuition fee waiver
Special Scholarship for JEE (Mains) qualified candidates:
1 JEE (Mains) rank below 1.5 Lacs 100% Tuition fee waiver
2 JEE (Mains) rank ( 1.51 Lacs to 2.5 lacs) 50% Tuition fee waiver
3 JEE (Mains) rank (2.51 Lacs to 4.0 Lacs) 25% Tuition fee waiver
The above-mentioned scholarships will be continued in next years under the following
1) The student has to maintain more than 85% of attendance in all the subjects.
2) The CGPA of the student should not be less than 7.5.
3) The student must not be involved in any in interdisciplinary activity
Partner Banks :
More about MVN University, Palwal
The MVN University, Palwal has been established by the Haryana State Legislature under the Haryana Private Universities Act No. 32 of 2006, as amended by the Haryana Private Universities (Amendment), Act, 2012 (Haryana Act No.16 of 2012) and notified in the Haryana Govt. Gazette (Extra) Notification No. Leg.18/2012, dated 10th May 2012 and also established under section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956, and is empowered to award degrees as specified by UGC under section 22 of UGC Act 1956. The university has obtained approval from “Bar Council of India, New Delhi” & “Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi” and membership of “Association of India Universities, New Delhi”. MVN University is offering UG, PG & Doctorate level courses in the field of Engineering & Technology, Management, Arts, Science & Commerce, Law, Pharmacy, Paramedical Courses. Being a private university, MVN has the flexibility to design curriculum and assess/evaluate. Therefore, the teaching and learning processes are better planned. The curriculum may be revised as per requirements, like changes in the trends, systems, technological advancements, etc.