About National Institute of Mass Communication
The National Institute of Mass Communication has been set up in collaboration with the Canadian Institute of Mass Communication, Ontario, Canada by Educational Media Research Society, New Delhi. The objective is to impart quality training to students in mass media so that they exploit media technology in the best possible manner and at the same time are able to keep pace with the fast-evolving communication industry.
Courses Offered at National Institute of Mass Communication
- PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertisment & JournalismDuration : NA | Fees :View Course Details
- Master of Mass Communication (MMC)Duration : NA | Fees :View Course Details
- Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (D.J.M.C.)Duration : NA | Fees :View Course Details
- Certificate in Non-Linear EditingDuration : 3 - 6 Months | Fees :View Course Details
- Certificate in Video CameraDuration : 3 - 6 Months | Fees :View Course Details
- Certificate in TV News Reading/ Reporting and radio JockeyingDuration : 3 - 6 Months | Fees :View Course Details
They are the experts, the epicentre of HTCampus. They are knowledgeable, experienced and have been in the field long enough to guide and counsel you regarding your course, admission, education query.