NLIU,NLIU, Bhopal, NLIU M.P RankingView Top Law colleges in India
Featured coursesView all courses
|Course||Total Course Fee|
Full-Time 12 months
Full-Time 24 months
Full-Time 24 months 60 seats
Reasons to join
Reason to Join: -
- National Law Institute University helps students to reach their goals sooner and with total confidence.
- NLIU has a great value on law field.
- The Institute is among in the top leading institute of India.
- It makes the student eligible in the law field.Institute built confidence in them.
- Apart from learning and hard work institute has a fun-loving campus atmosphere which keeps students mind healthy.
The Institute use modern teaching style and techniques to boost the ability in Law field.
A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at National Law Institute University, Bhop val in its various departments.
More about The National Law Institute University, Bhopal
The National Law Institute University is a law school located in Bhopal, Established by the State of Madhya Pradesh. NLIU has regularly been among the three best law schools in India. It launched its first academic programme in 1998, with Indian jurist V.S Rekhi as the Director. The university offers B.A, LL.B (Hons.) degree course through the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) exam. The university also offers LL.M degree course. NLIU is recognized by the BCI.
NLIU is a member of the Association of Indian Universities and the Patron of the University of the Hon. Chief Justice of India. It works closely with the M.P High Court, as well as the National Judicial Academy. Currently NLIU is home to the Rajiv Gandhi National Cyber Law Center, which was recognized by MHRM, Govt. of India.