Featured coursesView all courses
|Course||Rating||Total Course Fee|
A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at PSG College of Engineering in its various departments.
1. Government of India Scholarship (Central Govt.)
2. Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional courses for SC/ST Candidates
3. Adi-dravidar & Tribal Welfare Special Scholarship (State Govt.)
4. Fee Concession (Aided Courses)
5. Adi-dravidar & Tribal Welfare (State) Scholarship
a) Chief Minister’s Award
b) Gandhi Memorial Award
c) Bright Student Award
d) Prize Money Award
BC, MBC & Minorities Welfare Scholarship
1. BC scholarship to BC/MBC/DNC students
a) Postmatric Scholarship
b) Free Education Scholarship to BC/MBC/DNC students of First graduate in the family
2. Perarignar Anna Award.
3. Chief Minister's Award for BC/ MBC Students for Mark Basis
4. MBC Rank holder's scholarship to MBC/DNC students who are Rank holders in +2 exam.
1. Amalgamated fund Scholarships to the children of ex-servicemen.
2. National scholarship.
3. National foundation for teachers’ welfare scholarship.
4. National Talent search scholarship.
5. Educational concessions to the children of freedom fighters.
6. Concession to the children of deceased government servants dying in harness.
7. Tamilnadu education trust scholarship.
8. Other States scholarship
9. Educational Scholarship to the wards of farmers under Tamilnadu Agricultural Labourer(Farmers Social Security & welfare Scheme).
10. Tamilnadu minorities economic development corporation Ltd.(TAMCO) Merit-Cum-means scholarship to minority students.
11. Central sector scheme of scholarship for the college and university students.
12. National Handicapped finance Development Scholarship.
13. Indian Oil Educational Scholarship Scheme
14. S R Jindal Scholarship Scheme
15. "Ishan Uday" Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region
More about PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
PSG College of Technology is affiliated to Anna University. The ollege offers a total of 48 full time and part time programs in Science, Engineering and Management at UG & PG levels. The institution has a strong alumni base, most of them occupying coveted positions in many educational, industrial and research organizations all over the world. College mission as an institution is to provide world-class engineeringeducation, foster research and development, evolve innovative applications of technology, encourage entrepreneurship and ultimately mould young men and women capable of assuming leadership of the society for the betterment of the country.