About Satya College of Engineering and Technology
Satya College of Engineering and Technology (SCET) is a Haryana based Engineering College promoted by aegis of Tungnath Educational Society” founded by academicians engineers & industrialist having over 20 years of experience in professional education & industry. Satya College of Engineering and Technology is affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak and recognised by AICTE, New Delhi & DTE, Govt. of Haryana. SCET imparts quality education with highly qualified faculty members. SCET offers both Undergraduate Programmes and Post Graduate level Programmes. The programme is an amalgamation of theoretical and practical knowledge that enhance student’s thinking and creative ability. The college offers quality Education to students to achieve their goals of becoming much sought after professionals. The vision & mission of the college is to develop the Institute into a national Institute Of excellence consistent with global practices in the field of Engineering, Technology and Management Education and also to stimulate creative thinking and inculcate a spirit of leadership, entrepreneurship and solution finding ability amongst the students.
Reasons to Join :
The main key features of Satya College of Engineering and Technology (SCET) are:
- Faculty from institutions of excellence: IITs. NITs, DTU, IIMs etc
- University Rank - “1” Ms Madhu Kumari from Satya College of Engineering & Technology
- Training on latest industry trends.
- Personality Development Programs
- Organizes job fair every year where top companies hire engineering and management students.
- Aptitude and attitude based training to prepare students to face Job interviews, written tests, etc.
- 100% placement assistance
- Reputed national and multi-national companies visiting campus to offer jobs with good pay packets to students.
- Industrial training with renowned companies.
- Special training to clear Govt sector (PSU) exams.
- Collaboration with Indian Army for training students for SSB and other armed forces exams. Guiding source alumni in Indian Army.
- Vibrant cultural events like Fresher’s day, Annual Day, etc to rejuvenate the spirits of student community.
- Class-apart sports infrastructure and training. Sporting events like Satya Cup, Sports meet, etc are organized on regular intervals to promote talent of National level.