Featured coursesView all courses
|Course||Total Course Fee|
Full-Time 36 months 60 seats
Full-Time 48 months 120 seats
Full-Time 48 months 60 seats
Reasons to join
- Oldest Institutes in North India for B.Tech Aeronautical and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course.
- Approx. 100 placement in last 1 year.
- World Class Infrastructure.
- Provides A.M.E. in heavy aircraft.
- Free 100% In house OJT.
- Only Institute in India which is approved by Director General of Civil Aviation to provide On Job Training on its two heavy aircrafts.
- Largest campus in India for only B.Tech Aeronautical Course.
- Largest campus in India for AME course.
- Total buildup are is 125000 sq ft
- Highest percentage of result in DGCA Licence Examination.
- Bank Loan assistance.
- Free uniform for Ist year for AME students.
- Having experienced & highly educated teaching staff.
A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at School of Aeronautics in its various departments.
Mr. C.C. ASHOKA
(Director of College)
More about School of Aeronautics
School of Aeronautics was established in 1992, since than we are providing only aviation related courses to students. We have 80 to 85 percent placement for the students with 3 to 7 lac as annual package. Our alumni are working in 200 plus companies after successfully completing their courses from School of Aeronautics. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) and licensed by European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).