Featured coursesView all courses
|Course||Total Course Fee|
Full-Time 24 months 60 seats
Full-Time 24 months 60 seats
Part-Time 24 months
Full-Time 36 months
Reasons to join
The main key features of School of Petroleum Management, PDPU are:
- UGC approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified
- NAAC Accreditation ‘A’ Grade with CGPA 3.39/4
- Ranked 55th among Top 100 Universities in India & 1st in Gujarat by National Institutional Ranking Framework (MHRD) in 2016
- Ranked among Top 40 B-Schools (CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey 2016)
- Autonomous institute and certified by SIRO
- Collaboration with Schulich Business School, York University, Canada for academic collaboration in our various programmes and further research
- Best Academic Input (Syllabus) in Petroleum Management to SPM School of Petroleum Management’ has been conferred a national level for ‘Best Academic Input (Syllabus) in Petroleum Management’, by the ‘Business School Affaire BSA’ & ‘Devang Mehta Business School Award’ Mumbai on 3 occasions. The award is in recognition of leadership, development, innovation and industry interface of School of Petroleum Management.
- Association with AIU and recognized by Scientific and Industrial Research Organization
- Collaborations with National and International universities/organizations like University of Wollongong, CII, IIM-A for student/ faculty exchange, joint research projects and other academic purposes
- Scholarship to meritorious students
- Various research papers have been published by faculty in leading journals
- Consistent track record of placements with an ever increasing average package being offered
- Strong Alumni Networks
- Conducts guest lectures from eminent personalities such as corporate leaders, policy makers, academicians, country representatives by way of prime ministers, ambassadors and consul generals, and eminent personalities from the fields of humanities and fine arts
SPM, PDPU has professionally qualified and experienced team of faculty which is dedicatedly devoted to develop knowledge, skills, attitudes, and value through dynamic and interactive methods of learning and grooming the Students. The School is in the continuous process of building an intellectual community of distinguished and dedicated faculty to promote learning and knowledge creation of highest order. The institute endeavours to create an environment of academic freedom overlaid by meticulous, self-imposed standards of excellence and socially responsive practices. The fundamental strength of the faculty is in the rich experience they bring to SPM, enhanced by enthusiasm at participating in the early days of a budding domain specific institution.
College Dr. C. Gopalkrishnan
Dr. C. Gopalkrishnan
(Dr. C. Gopalkrishnan of College)
SPM awards quite a few scholarships, subject to availability of funds and as per the norms of the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University.
Various scholarships given to students are:
- Merit Scholarships
- Special Scholarships for Girls
- Merit-Cum- Means Scholarships
- However, there is no scholarship scheme for the students of PGDPM-X students.
More about School Of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
The Management School was first established as the Institute of Petroleum Management, Gandhinagar (IPMG) in 2006 by GERMI (Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute), established as a trust and a society by GSPC (Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation), a Government of Gujarat undertaking. Subsequently in 2007, when GERMI established Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), IPMG became the constituent of PDPU and changed the name to School of Petroleum Management (SPM). Located in Gandhinagar, the capital of Gujarat, PDPU is spread over an impressive campus of about 100 acres and offers necessary infrastructure of a world – class institute. Provides world class education, training, and research, consultancy and outreach services in various sectors of the industry. Strong faculty team from leading institutes like IIMA, MICA etc. with relevant expertise and global perspective.
- To operate as an educational and research hub that networks with national and international practitioners from varied sectors.
- To offer business educational programmes leading to Master’s and Doctoral Degrees.
- To manage the content, design, delivery, learning outcomes and continuous innovation of the academic programmes in a manner that earns accreditation of international stature.
- To offer customized training programmes with relevant conceptual inputs and skills to address the demand of increasingly competitive business and industry.
- To create knowledge to research in the areas of techno-managerial challenges, and also disseminate it for the benefit of students, practicing managers and policy makers.
- To promote a strong, effective and mutually beneficial Industry-Institute interaction.