About Universal Business School, Karjat
UNIVERSAL BUSINESS SCHOOL, Karjat, Mumbai, has been set up by CEOs, who have headed multi-billion dollar multinational companies in over 100 countries, including serving as faculty at Jamnalal Bajaj (JBIMS-Mumbai) for 30 years. The founders have studied in Michigan Business School-USA, Tuck Business School-USA, IMD-Switzerland and IE Business School-Spain and are bringing the international best practices to UBS.
UBS follows the 3E Model viz. ETHICS, ENVIRONMENT and EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING (80% Practical Learning). UBS offers an international BBA & MBA Degree from Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK, ranked as the Top UK University in terms of ‘overall student satisfaction’.
- Only B-School approved by the Indian (AICTE) and UK Government to deliver an MBA Program in India.
- UBS received the prestigious award ‘The Most Upcoming Business School in India’ by ASSOCHAM and Honorable Union Minister Dr. Pallam Raju, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- We have students who have studied in France, UK, USA, Germany, Singapore, Australia and UAE on Campus.
- Our Faculty Ranked in the Top 5 in Western India by Times B School (Times of India)
- Termed as “FIVE STAR UNIVERSITY” by INDIA TODAY Magazine
Available College Facilities
Message from The Dean
As a Business School our Mission is to transform the lives of our students and provide the industry with ethical global leaders for the 21st century, who are sensitive towards protecting the environment and are passionate about making significant societal contributions. We aspire to develop business leadership which is capable of building resilient organisations, whilst adhering to the highest standards of Corporate Governance. We will continuously seek to create an enriching educational environment, where innovative thinking becomes away of life.
You May Also Want to Read About :
Ask to College
They are the experts, the epicentre of HTCampus. They are knowledgeable, experienced and have been in the field long enough to guide and counsel you regarding your course, admission, education query.