Featured coursesView all courses
|Course||Rating||Total Course Fee|
Full-Time 24 months
Full-Time 48 months
Full-Time 24 months
Full-Time 36 months
Reasons to join
- Accredited by NAAC.
- Multicultural environment.
- Internship provided to Fast-track students in the 8th semester.
- Received Grants/Funds from Government agencies like CSIR, DRDO, DST, CLRI, MNRE, BRNS, DBT, RMC & many more.
- Career Development and placement cell for Training and Placement.
- Well-furnished AC/Non-AC hostel facilities for students.
- Medical Health care centre.
- Separate modern Gymnasium for Boys and Girls.
- Value added certificate program through NPTEL conducted by IIT Madras
- Students are motivated to publish their research works in reputed Journals and to file patents
A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students
Dr. Vemuri Lakshminarayana
(Principal of College)
- Full waiver in Tuition fee and Hostel Fee in the 1st year for the first 100 rank holders in the 10+2 examination from respective state
- Aggregate score of 85% and above in the 10+2 examination are offered a scholarship of 50% in the 1st year tuition fee
- Aggregate score of 75% to 85% in the 10+2 examination are offered a scholarship of 30% in the 1st year tuition fee
Wards of Ex-servicemen: Scholarship of 30% in the tuition fee will be awarded for the 1st year only.
Sports achievements: Scholarship of 30% to 100% in the tuition fee will be awarded for the 1st year only based on the achievement.
Differently abled: Scholarship of 50% in the tuition fee will be awarded for the 1st year only.
First Generation Graduate (Tamil Nadu only): Scholarship of 20% in the tuition fee will be awarded each year for the course.
Continuation of scholarship: During the course of study at AVIT, based on academic performance in the Vinayaka Missions University Examination scholarship will be awarded.
More about Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology
AVIT is located on Rajiv Gandhi Salam (Old Mahabalipuram Road) about 50 kms from Chennai in lush, sylvan surroundings, far from the madding crowd. Having said that, it is not too far from the IT Corridor and TIDEL Park where IT giants such as Wipro, TCS, INFOSYS and Cognizant, to name a few, have their offices. Chennai is the Detroit of South Asia with several automobile giants like Hyundai, Ford, Mahindra and Nissan–Renault. Besides these, there are also manufacturing plants making auto-ancillary components for 4-wheelers and 2-wheelers like the TVS group of companies and Simpsons. The strategic location of these companies is helpful to engineering students for training as well as placements. In addition, there are also automobile testing centers located here. The recently proposed southern economic zone in Sholinganallur on the I.T Corridor is sure to attract more investments from both within the country and overseas. Many MNCs have their offices in Chennai. All of these factors certainly provide greater opportunities for young and enterprising engineers.