About Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
Bangalore-based VIFT, is a pioneer in envisioning and evolving comprehensive fashion training programmes. Vogue offers undergraduate and post graduate programmes in Fashion and Apparel Designing, Jewellery Designing, Gemology, Diamond Grading and Animation under one roof. Besides design aspects the institute provides intense management and technology training. Forging academia-industry linkage has been its strength since inception. The robust training and placement record of the institute attracts students from across the country & also overseas for its various programmes.
The Education and training at Vogue is comprehensive and is well supported by state-of-the art laboratories with latest versions of CAD and Rhino software’s. Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology is the first ever institution ever to have launched a three-year degree program in Fashion and Apparel Designing (B.Sc-FAD) affiliated to Bangalore University, recognized by the Government of Karnataka. The college under its expansion program has established a new campus which in itself is a work of art and has all the modern amenities which are par excellence. Its crucial positioning with approximately 75 other giants from the apparel industry, makes it the sole institution to provide opportunity for complete exposure, hands on knowledge and placement for its students. The institute has since produced hundreds of graduates in the past who have been employed by Apparel, Jewellery & building & Real Estate sector.
Reasons to Join :
Reasons to Join Institute-
- Affiliated to University of Mysore.
- Scholarships for deserving candidates.
- Academic Partnership with top-Ranked International B-Schools.
- 100% Placements since inception.
- Regularly organizes industrial visits and Personality development programmes.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- Ranked Among Top 100 B-Schools.
VIFT has been awarded as number one Emerging Engineering College in Northern India by Business Sphere Magazine, conducted at Hotel Metropolitan – 24th March’09. The Award was given by Mr. Shri Jaiprakash Jaiswal (Former Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Government of India) and Mr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (Former Chief Minister of Uttarakhand).
- Ranked 24th among top B-school brands in India (Business Barons, September 2013).
- Rated A+ and 5th best in South India by Business and Management Chronicle.
- 6th best in South India.
- 7th best in India for placement.
- 21st best in India by Silicon India (Non IIMs) B School Survey