HTCampus Category Listing
Engineering is the practical application of scientific methods and mathematical principals to all the subjects under the natural and social or earth sciences. In other words, the art, skill and profession of acquiring and applying scientific, mathematical, economic, social and practical knowledge to design and build structures, machines, devices, systems, materials and processes that safely realize improvements to the lives of people is Engineering.
- Architectural Engineering
- Colleges in Architectural Engineering
- Questions in Architectural Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Colleges in Computer Science Engineering
- Questions in Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Colleges in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Questions in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Colleges in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Questions in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a bachelor's degree in business administration. It’s also known as Bachelor in Management Studies(BMS),Bachelor of Business Management(BBM) & Bachelor of Business Studies(BBS). Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a master's degree in business administration, in which you can study various aspects of running a business like finance, marketing, human resources, IT & operations.
- Healthcare / Hospital Administration
- Colleges in Healthcare / Hospital Administration
- Questions in Healthcare / Hospital Administration
- Information Technology (IT)
- Colleges in Information Technology (IT)
- Questions in Information Technology (IT)
- Oil / Gas / Energy Management
- Colleges in Oil / Gas / Energy Management
- Questions in Oil / Gas / Energy Management
- Real Estate / Infrastructure
- Colleges in Real Estate / Infrastructure
- Questions in Real Estate / Infrastructure
- International Business (IB)
- Colleges in International Business (IB)
- Questions in International Business (IB)
- Family Business & Entrepreneurship
- Colleges in Family Business & Entrepreneurship
- Questions in Family Business & Entrepreneurship
- Distance / Correspondence MBA
- Colleges in Distance / Correspondence MBA
- Questions in Distance / Correspondence MBA
- Marketing / Brand / Advertising
- Colleges in Marketing / Brand / Advertising
- Questions in Marketing / Brand / Advertising
- Logistics / Operations / Supply Chain
- Colleges in Logistics / Operations / Supply Chain
- Questions in Logistics / Operations / Supply Chain
About Medicine / Health Care
Medicine is the practice of diagnosing, treating and preventing diseases. The field of medicine involves a wide array of health care practices that vary according to the illness being treated. Medicine is a highly specialised field and has many branches and sub-divisions such as surgery, paediatrics, neurology, gynaecology, dermatology, ophthalmology, ENT, etc. Course in medicine teaches all kinds of methods and processes to prevent, manage and heal illnesses.
About Aviation, Hospitality & Tourism
India has a lot to offer when it comes to tourism. With increase in the number of foreign tourists and the disposable income of the Indians, job opportunities in the field of aviation, travel & hospitality are growing rapidly. While the aviation industry in India is at its peak, travel & hospitality industry too has opened its gates for youngsters who are keen to work hard & smart. Courses in Aviation, travel & hospitality have become immensely popular among youngsters now.
- Cabin Crew / Air Hostess Training
- Colleges in Cabin Crew / Air Hostess Training
- Questions in Cabin Crew / Air Hostess Training
- Food Production / Catering
- Colleges in Food Production / Catering
- Questions in Food Production / Catering
Various courses in fashion and design have become popular among students with an artistic bent of mind. No longer considered to be “off-beat” courses, they promise you a flourishing career too if you’re good! “Fashion & Design” cover a gamut of courses and career options like Fashion Design & Management, Fashion Merchandising, Gems & Jewellery, Interior Designing, Textile & Apparel, Leather & Footwear, Creative Arts, Performing Arts and Photography.
- Fashion / Apparel / Visual Merchandising
- Colleges in Fashion / Apparel / Visual Merchandising
- Questions in Fashion / Apparel / Visual Merchandising
- Leather / Footwear / Shoe
- Colleges in Leather / Footwear / Shoe
- Questions in Leather / Footwear / Shoe
About Media, Films & Journalism
Media means various forms of communication like radio, television and newspaper. It could also be used for press or news reporting agencies. Media and Journalism have gained special importance in today's world with the electronic media being most popular. Media spreads across various streams like production, editing, creative, advertising, broadcast, digital etc. The technical aspect aside, being an anchor, model, act, direct etc are also parts of media industry.
- Public Relations / Advertising
- Colleges in Public Relations / Advertising
- Questions in Public Relations / Advertising
There was a time when humanities was considered a second rung option for those who could not score a good percentage in school. Career opportunities also used to be limited in this field. However in the last one decade career opportunities in humanities in general & law & political science in particular have increased manifold. At present there are interesting career opportunities for humanities students in governmental, non-governmental, development & private sector
About Professional / Vocational Courses
Vocational courses prepare students for jobs that are based on manual or practical activities, traditionally non-academic, and totally related to a specific trade or vocation. It is sometimes referred to as technical/professional education as the trainee directly develops expertise in a particular group of techniques, technology or profession.
- Office Administration / Professional Development
- Colleges in Office Administration / Professional Development
- Questions in Office Administration / Professional Development
About Animation, Multimedia & Web Design
Multimedia involves multi dimensions of media, like amalgamation of texts, sound effects, lights, animated figures, still images, videos etc. A part of multimedia, animation is an act of animating, or giving life to still characters. It is a technique of making drawings move like cartoon films. Good multimedia designers have to have proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Macromedia Director, Adobe Photoshop, and sometimes Microsoft PowerPoint for business presentations.
- Game Design / Development
- Colleges in Game Design / Development
- Questions in Game Design / Development
About Banking & Finance
If you like number crunching, then this would interest you! Jobs in banking, finance & accounting can be exciting & offer excellent opportunities to learn about businesses & interact with people from varied fields. Not only have fields like banking diversified & offer new products & services (consumer finance, wealth management, life and general insurance etc), they also pay quite well. Here we’ll look at different courses you can pursue to be a part of this industry.
- Equity Research / Foreign Trade
- Colleges in Equity Research / Foreign Trade
- Questions in Equity Research / Foreign Trade
About Computers & IT
What was once a source of entertainment only has now become an integral part of our lives. Imagining life without the ease of computers and technology has become almost impossible for people nowadays. While a degree in technology is advisable for making a successful career, it is not a pre-requisite for the computers and IT field. Presence of many certificate, diploma and degree courses ensures that a person can get into this line without much difficulty.
- Information & Data Management
- Colleges in Information & Data Management
- Questions in Information & Data Management
About Languages, Arts & Humanities
Art is a process of using imagination and skills to create an object, expression or environment that affects senses, thoughts and emotions of others. Literature is a form of art. Language and literature are two different fields but are inter-related. Language is a medium of literature. You can become a researcher, lecturer, journalist, dancer, photographer, novelist, translator, actor, painter or musician by pursing a course in Language, Art and Literature.
Science is a system or activity of acquiring knowledge which uses experimentation and observation to explain natural conditions and events. Science is a broad term and has pure science as well as applied science under its umbrella. You can study various subjects related to natural as well as earth sciences including Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Psychology, Archaeology, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Meteorology, Oceanography, etc.