I want to do Degree in Computer Science from College of Engineering, Pune.

Follow
omkar photo

Started By omkar, 3 weeks, 1 day ago

Fresher

I had a query that is it need for an individual to give jee mains for entering cs i.e computer science.

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the College of Engineering, Pune, The college provides B.Tech degree under eight different specializations, whereas, for the M.Tech degree, it offers a total of 22 subjects along with PG Diploma in two subjects. All the B.Tech courses comprise of four years, M.Tech courses of two years, and the PG Diploma courses of one year.

Computer Science Engineering:-

Admission/Eligibility criteria

• The Student should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent from any State Board with a minimum of 50% marks in the field of Science. The student must also have a valid scorecard of the CET(Maharashtra).

Course details:- The college offers full-time Bachelor of Technology course with specialization in Computer Science and Engineering. The duration of the course is four years full-time.

Exams Accepted:-JEE MAIN

Entrance exam: Important dates

Date of Exam:-April,2018

Admit Card Available:- March 2018

Apart from this, fees structure changes every year. But the basic fees structure for Computer Science Engineering is 2.37 lakhs. Hence we suggest you contact college officials individually for the relevant information.

Follow the link for more information about Computer Science Engineering Colleges in India.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 2 weeks, 2 days ago | Reply Report