I am interested to learn Journalism. Please let me know about Journalism Course.

Follow
Praveenkumar photo

Started By Praveenkumar, 1 month ago

Fresher

I have completed my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics. I am interested to learn Journalism. Please let me know about Journalism Course.

3 comments

I am interested for rj course...currently I'm appearing 12th so I wanna do this course aftr 12th pls..guide mee bout fees n...rj course

Posted By shubhangi, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report

I am from Vadodara and I am willing to work in radio station as a radio jockey I tried to find the course which can give proper and brief details about the RJ. Course

Posted By santosh, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report

Dear Student,

Journalism is very popular course especially for those who are willing to make their career in the media field. You can pursue journalism after completing the 12th course or you can opt after completing graduation as a master course or postgraduate course. After completing journalism course, you can make your career in Reporting, Editing, Advertising, Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Media Management, Television and Film Production etc.

The admission procedure for journalism course varies from college to college. However, the basic eligibility to take admission in the Journalism course, you need to complete 10+2 from a well-recognized board for undergraduate programme and graduation for Master Program in journalism. Apart from this, you need to apply for the entrance test, which varies from college to college but there are few colleges and universities, which provides direct admission in the journalism course.

Follow the below-mentioned link for Journalism Course

Careers after Class 12th in Journalism & Mass Communication

Job Types after Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)-

Hence, we are sharing a list of some best Journalism and Mass Communication Colleges in India, select college as per your preference and contact them individually for the relevant information.

Click here for Journalism & Mass Communication Colleges in India

Read more Information about Department of Studies in Mass Communication, Karnataka University Dharwad.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 1 month ago | Reply Report