I want to know about Fee & courses.

Follow
Sagar photo

Started By Sagar, 1 month, 1 week ago

Fresher

Hello, sir, my name is Sagar, I am complete my diploma in Computer Science. I want to join in your institute, please help me to give me full details your institute.Mainly give me full clarification in Fees details.If I am satisfied the fee, I am ready to join in your institute.

4 comments

Sir. I m completely my inter ..i wanna learned desing. N admit in your Institute.. But I have no idea about your collage fee.. N how can I take admission.... Pls tell
    Posted By any, 3 weeks, 1 day ago | Reply Report
    I want to do graphic designing but here no one knows about fees and discriptions of the proper institutions.
    Posted By Sonam, 1 month ago | Reply Report
    I want to do graphic designing but here no one knows about fees and discriptions
    Posted By Sonam, 1 month ago | Reply Report

Dear Student,

First, complete your intermediate education and then opt for any course in your choice of field. However, as per the official website of the Wiztoonz College of Media and Design, the college offers various courses in media and design such as Advanced Diploma in Visual Communication, Diploma and certificate courses you can apply as per your preference.

Apart from this, fees structure changes every year, hence; we suggest you contact college officials individually for the relevant information.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 1 month, 1 week ago | Reply Report