About further education !

Follow
Pinank photo

Started By Pinank, 3 years, 7 months ago

Fresher

I am in T.Y.Bsc.IT now and I am doing GNIIT(Software Eng.) both together and for further education I am confused between Msc.IT and MCA I have interest in programming so what should I prefer? And can we do ME or M.Tech after Msc.IT? And what is the minimum pay scale of all courses?

2 comments

try for http://**********/university/wilp/AdmissionNotification
    Posted By test pls ignoure, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Pinank,

Both fields are good and have huge scope in itself. Hence, we would advise you to analyze your interests and aptitude for various domains and your future desire and then make a choice between these courses.

However, we provide you some details about both the courses you have mentioned along with their career options.

Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is a good option if you want to explore career in Web Development, Software Development, Database Administration, Hardware and Networking. There are a lot of opportunities for MCA degree holder in IT industry. You can also apply for a govt. job as well as for private job.

Career options in MCA

Master of Science in Information Technology or M.Sc (IT) will lead you to higher studies and research and better paying jobs. Jobs after M. Sc (IT) depends on the placement facility at your college as well as your academic performance (aggregate more than 60%).

How to make career in Information Technology

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report