about gec,bhbneswar...is it good or nt?<br><br>

Follow
abhinav photo

Started By abhinav, 4 years ago

Fresher

sir,i'm going to take admission in gandhi engineering college bhubneswar...but i'still in doubt about this college..as my jee rank is very poor..bt i want to knw that is this college is good or nt...or should i have to try the other one ???

1 comments

Hi Abhinav

The choice of college depends on many factors according to your preferences. Such as, you can choose a college on the basis of its infrastructure, faculty, facilities, placements etc.

However, we provide you some details about the college-

Gandhi Engineering College (GEC) is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Government of Odisha.

The faculty of GEC has all along played a significant role in the growth and development of the institute. In addition to the academic engagement and class room transactions all of them ensure that the policies and regulation of the institute are effectively implemented for the overall development.

The college provides Reprographic, Printing, Banking, Post Office, Counseling and Guidance, Language Laboratory, Medical, Internet and Transport Facilities to the Students.

We advise you to do a thorough research before making any decision. Also, you may get in touch with the alumni of the college to get fair and better reviews.

Source: Official Website of Gandhi Engineering College (GEC)

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 4 years ago | Reply Report