I want to know about the Fee Structure for Diploma in Hotel Management Course.

Follow
satyam photo

Started By satyam, 1 month ago

Fresher

Hello, my name is Satyam. can I have the fee structure please for a diploma in hotel management of college named Sinhgad Institute of Hospitality Management, Pune?

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the Sinhgad Institute of Aviation & Hospitality Management, the college provides Diploma courses in Aviation and Hospitality Management in two ways which is mentioned as below:-

• Diploma in Aviation & Hospitality Management 6 Months (Full Time)
    • Diploma in Aviation & Hospitality Management 1 Year (Part Time)

Apart from this, The fee structure for Diploma in Hotel Management course varies from college to college depending upon on the facilities provided by the college to its students. The Diploma in Hotel Management course fee is Rs.2,25,000/- for 3 years in most of the colleges. And the Hostel fee is Rs.60,000/- per year. Examination fee, Admission, Uniform, and Toolkit fee will be separately collected from each student. To get admission in Diploma in Hotel Management course, you must have completed 12th or equivalent in any discipline stream from a recognized university.

However, they have not mentioned about the fee structure. Hence, we suggest you contact college officials’ individually for the relevant information.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 3 weeks, 4 days ago | Reply Report