ABOUT THE SCOPE OF FASHION DESIGNING

Follow
NANDINI photo

Started By NANDINI, 3 years, 7 months ago

Fresher

Iam a 11th std student after 12th i want to be a fashion designer.i want to take fashion designing in kannurNIFT.how can i get admission there.how can i take ug course in fashion designing.is 12th student is able to take ug course?is there any scope in fashion designing in india?which course in fashion designing have more scope?after compleating my course how can i get job? and what should be the average salary?

1 comments

Hi Nandini,

Yes, you can opt for Bachelor’s degree program in Fashion Designing after completion of your 10+2. NIFT, Kannur offers Bachelor of Design degree in Fashion Design and Fashion Communication. You may opt for any of these programs. Plus, click on the links mentioned below to know about the scope and career opportunities in fashion designing field-

Career Prospects in Fashion & Design

Career as a Fashion Designer

Know about National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kannur

Also, the salary scale depends on your skills and aptitude, course you have done, institute’s reputation where you have studied from, placement services of the campus and various other factors. However, you can calculate your salary as per your preferences by using Salary Predictor Tool

Thanks!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report