I want to know about accepted percentile for Admission in MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune.

Follow
lloyd photo

Started By lloyd, 1 month ago

Fresher

what would be the considered percentile accepted for admission?

2 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune, You have to score minimum followings:-

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune - SNAP score of 83.75.

SIIB, Pune - International Business - SNAP score of 76.75

SIIB, Pune - Agri-Business - SNAP score of 51.00

SIBM Results Accepted:-

• For MBA / MBA (I&E) Programs - SNAP
    • For MBA Executive - Written Exam conducted at SIBM Pune
    • For PGD & PGDFB - No Test Required

SIBM Eligibility:-

• Eligibility For MBA / MBA (I&E):- Graduate from any statutory / recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
    • Eligibility For MBA Executive:- Bachelors degree from any statutory/recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks Minimum of three-year work experience, as on 31st May of that year, after graduation.

SIBM Admission Procedure:-

• For MBA / MBA (I&E):- Students are shortlisted on the basis of their SNAP scores.
    • For MBA (I&E), stage-II comprises of a round of personal interview (PI) only.

For MBA Executive:- students are required to appear for a written test. The test consists of 50 questions on various topics of General Awareness. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. The test will be followed by a personal interview.

For PGD / PGDFB:- students will be shortlisted on the basis of applications. Shortlisted students will appear for a round of personal interview at SIBM Pune.

However, the SIBM cut off is declared after the SNAP results are out.Each participating institute declares its own individual SNAP cut off. The official SIBM cut off will be declared by SIBM at the time of the admission. One has to do well in the second round after qualifying the SNAP to get final admission. Each student is sent an email indicating the institutes he/she has been short-listed for during the Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT).

Apart from this, Many parameters including the SNAP Score, Academic Profile Score, Writing Ability Test, Personal Interaction and Work Experience so on...

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 3 weeks, 6 days ago | Reply Report

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,

You have to score minimum followings:-

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune - SNAP score of 83.75.

SIIB, Pune - Internation Business - SNAP score of 76.75

SIIB, Pune - Agri Business - SNAP score of 51.00

SIBM Results Accepted:-

For MBA / MBA (I&E) Programs - SNAP
    For MBA Executive - Written Exam conducted at SIBM Pune
    For PGD & PGDFB - No Test Required

SIBM Eligibility:-

Eligibility For MBA / MBA (I&E):- Graduate from any statutory / recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
    Eligibility For MBA Executive:- Bachelors degree from any statutory/recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks Minimum of three year work experience, as on 31st

May of that year, after graduation.

SIBM Admission Procedure:-

For MBA / MBA (I&E):- Students are shortlisted on the basis of their SNAP scores.
    For MBA (I&E), stage-II comprises of a round of personal interview (PI) only.

For MBA Executive:- students are required to appear for a written test. The test consists of 50 questions on various topics of General Awareness. There is no negative

marking for wrong answers. The test will be followed by a personal interview.

For PGD / PGDFB:- students will be shortlisted on the basis of applications. Shortlisted students will appear for a round of personal interview at SIBM Pune.

However, the SIBM cut off is declared after the SNAP results are out.Each participating institute declares its own individual SNAP cut off. The official SIBM cut off

will be declared by SIBM at the time of the admission. One has to do well in the second round after qualifying the SNAP to get final admission. Each student is sent an

email indicating the institutes he/she has been short-listed for during the Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT).

Apart from this, Many parameters including the SNAP Score, Academic Profile Score, Writing Ability Test, Personal Interaction and Work Experience so on...

Posted By Neha, 3 weeks, 5 days ago | Reply Report