I want to know about the Admission Procedure for Mass Communication.

Follow
Sakshi photo

Started By Sakshi, 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Fresher

Tell me about how will I take admission for Mass Communication.

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the College of the Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), the admission procedure of the college is:-

IIMC Entrance Exam 2018

The Important Dates that have been mentioned are based on the data available from previous year official sources. According to the brochure of the last year, the application forms were available from Ist week of April 2018 and could be obtained only till Ist week of May 2018.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Academic Qualification:- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.

Age Criteria:- Student must have born after 1 August 1992 or later (for SCs/STs/PH 1 August 1987 or later and for OBC 1 August 1989 or later).

Application Procedure:- Application forms may be available in online and offline mode both.

Offline Mode:- one medium is Offline Mode. What is meant by Offline mode is that IIMC Application forms would be available for purchase in person or by post? 

Online Application process:- You can either fill the application form through online and pay the fee in online as well or download the application form, fill it and send it by post along with the Demand Draft.

Selection Process:- The selection is based on the written examination followed by a personal interview/group discussion. It simply means that the students will be measured upon their marks obtained in written test and personal interview. While for written test, the student will be awarded out of 85 marks for the interview they will be awarded out of 15 marks.

However, the fees structure vary from college to college for the mass communication. You need to contact the college officials in person in order to get relevant information.

Click here to get more details about Journalism Colleges in India.

Click here to know about Top 10 Journalism and Mass Communication Colleges in India.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report