Admission for agriculture marketing MBA

Follow
chandrakant Dattatraya Jadhav photo

Started By chandrakant Dattatraya Jadhav, 2 years, 2 months ago

Fresher

me i want to same information on admission for agriculture marketing MBA information just like fees of this course and campus information accommodation information so please tell me this information    

1 comments

Hi,

National Institute of Agriculture Marketing is a Government of India autonomous organization comes under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.

Institute offers two-year residential PGDABM Course. Each academic year begins on 1st July and end by April. The programme is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

Eligibility Criteria

The minimum qualification for admission to the programme is a four-year bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to scheduled caste (SC), scheduled tribe (ST), and Differently Abled (DA).

The four-year bachelor’s degree should be in any of the following subjects from any agricultural university or institution recognized by the ICAR/UGC: Agriculture; agri-business management / commercial agriculture and agri-business management/agricultural marketing and cooperation; agricultural engineering; bioinformatics; Biotechnology; dairy technology; energy and fisheries; food technology/food process engineering, forestry; horticulture; veterinary science. The students who are going to complete their degree by August 2016 are also eligible to apply.

Selection procedure

All applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria have to appear for CAT, 2015/ CMAT, (2016).

Fee Details

First Trimester (July to September 2016)

Fee - Rs 2,25ooo

Apart from this, Institute offers following amenities

• Internship with Agribusiness companies
    • Alumni base of around 600 students
    • 100% placements in National and International companies
    • Corporate interface with 400 agribusiness companies
    • Infrastructure facilities include classrooms, sports, and separate accommodation for both girls and boys

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 2 months ago | Reply Report