Admission in 2nd year

Arshdeep photo

Started By Arshdeep, 3 years, 7 months ago


Can i get adnission in btech 2nd year (3sem) in panjab university after completing my btech 1st year in some other college


  • 1

    Hi Arshdeep,

    Yes, you can migrate your degree in Punjab University after completing first year of your engineering. You would require having No Objection Certificate (NOC) and first year mark sheet from your current college. However, you need to get in touch with the university’s administration and counsellors to know about their admission requirements and procedure.


    Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report