I want to know Which exam should I give to take admission to get into law and also know the Admission Procedure for the law.

Follow
law
Pranathi photo

Started By Pranathi, 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Fresher

I am going to complete my BTech in 2018. Which exam should I write to get into law and can anyone please explain to me what is the procedure?

1 comments

Dear Student, 

If you are looking for a career in law, GET A JUMP START to the career of your dreams by getting admission into the top law colleges.

All India Law Entrance Test (AILET):- All India Law Entrance Test is an exam conducted exclusively for National Law University (NLU) Delhi BA-LLB, LLM, Ph.D. Admissions. 

Law School Admission Test  (LSAT):- Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills conducted four times every year specially designed for LLB and LLM admissions. 

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT):-CLAT is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by 16 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their undergraduate and post-graduate degree programmes (LL.B. & LL.M.).

AIBE (All India Bar Exam):-The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is not conducted for admission to Law colleges its motive is to examine an advocate's capability to practice the profession of law in India. The AIBE addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of law. 

Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET):-Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is a common written entrance test for Under Graduate law admissions into Symbiosis Law Schools situated in Pune and Noida. The Symbiosis University offers around 300 seats for five-year integrated LLB admissions and 60 seats for the three-year law admissions.

Delhi University Law Entrance Exam:- Delhi University Law Entrance Test is conducted by Delhi University for admissions to various law programmes run by the Faculty of Law Department of Delhi University for PG admissions to LLB and LLM.

AIL Entrance Test (Army Institute of Law B.A. LL.B Entrance Test):- Army Institute of Law (AIL) Mohali Punjab has invited applications for Entrance Test conducted & coordinated by The Punjabi University, Patiala for Integrated BA LLB and LLM admission.

Apart from this, the eligibility criteria for admission vary from college to college but the basic eligibility criteria, you need to pass graduation from a recognized board and needs to apply for the entrance test, which varies from college to college.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 2 weeks, 6 days ago | Reply Report