Admission procedure regarding ma in public administration

Follow
Prateek photo

Started By Prateek, 3 years, 5 months ago

Fresher

Hello Respected Sir/Mam i want to know the details of ma in public administration ,admission procedure and its entrance test scheme and the type of questions asked in entrance exam and pattern of entrance exam in delhi university as well as other universities in delhi who are providing this course and please tell me other universities procedure other than delhi based.When will the admission begin.Please help me out as soon as possible.Thank You

1 comments

Hi Prateek,

There are numerous colleges and universities offering Master of Arts (M.A) in Public Administration in Delhi/NCR and other regions of India. The admission and selection procedure, entrance exam, eligibility criteria, percentage required, exam pattern and other requirements vary between colleges. So, it is very difficult for us to provide you information about exam pattern of all the universities. Instead, we are providing you a list of colleges offering M.A in Public Administration along with their course details, admission procedure, infrastructure, placement, faculty and other details. You may first select the college that suits your requirements and then get in touch with such colleges individually to know about further information.

Colleges offering Public Administration across India

You can refine your search by adding location, course delivery, college type, category etc. by clicking on the above mentioned link.

You may also compare colleges as per your preferences by using College Comparison Tool

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report