ADMISSION TO MBBS COURSE-2016

Follow
AKASH S photo

Started By AKASH S, 2 years, 3 months ago

Fresher

I AM LOOKING AFTER MBBS ADMISSION IN SAVEETHA MADICAL COLLEGE FOR MY SON WHO JUST NOW COMPLETED PLS TWO EXAMS. WHAT I WANT TO DO FOR THAT TO  FULFILL THE DREAM OF MY CHILD

1 comments

Hi,

Saveetha University offers MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Science) course. The Duration of the course is 4 and 1/2 years+1 year of internship.

Eligibility Criteria:-

• You should have completed the two years intermediate, HSC or equivalent course thereof, with science subjects viz. English, Physics, Chemistry and biology from a recognized Indian University or Pre-University.
    • You must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or complete this age on 31st December of the year of admission.
    • You must appear for the Uni-GAUGE emed 2016 Exam / CET and include this score in the MBBS Application for admission at Saveetha University.
    • You should be medically fit. The candidate should have secured not less than 90 % aggregate of marks in state board and not less than 85 % of marks in CBSE in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology in qualifying examination.

Fee structure:

Tuition fees : 15 lakhs / Per annum.
    Equipment Fees : Rs. 3,00,000/- lakhs ( first year only )
    Admission fees for the first year only: Rs.15,000/

You can contact on these below-mentioned numbers for relevant information.

Admission Office: 044 26801050

Saveetha Medical College  : 044 - 66726611

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report