after 12th with biology group which is the best course other than mbbs

Follow
Divya photo

Started By Divya, 5 years, 2 months ago

Fresher

after 12th with biology group which is the best course other than mbbs

47 comments

In Reply To: rajkumar
    Hii sir I got 57.64% percentage in 12th standard... But grouping is 141 so give me suggestion for after carrier

Dear Rajkumar, your question is not very clear. Which grouping are you talking about and also what were your subjects in class 12?

There are many courses that you can opt for after 12th. B.Tech and MBBS are all time favourites but then life doesn't stop here only. You have other good options available.

If you want to pursue a course in science you can go for B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Maths etc. Other than these you have specialized ones like Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Forensic, Agriculture, Food technology, Computer Science, etc. Apart from these you have honours courses too. You can also go for paramedical courses like Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, etc.

Other than science stream, you can have a career in Journalism, Film and TV production, Management, Hotel Management, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Physical Education, Yoga, Law, etc too.

You can check the websites of LPU, Manipal, SRM, etc which are offering a wide variety of courses.

Good luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 2 weeks, 3 days ago | Reply Report
    Hii sir I got 57.64% percentage in 12th standard... But grouping is 141 so give me suggestion for after carrier
    Posted By rajkumar, 3 weeks, 1 day ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: subodh
    what kind of stream is preferred by you after matrix

Dear Subodh, after 10th you can go for various diploma courses or you can go for 11th 12th in Arts,  Commerce or Science.

Better option would be to go for a diploma after which you can take lateral entry in degree course.

There are many reputed universities like LPU, SRM, Manipal, etc are offering a wide variety of diploma courses to choose from. Also, they offer career counselling that helps you decide which branch to go for.

Check some of these universities for more details.

Good luck.

Posted By Vikrant, 1 month, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Rajesh
    In which group i took after finishing 10th(SSLC)?

Dear Rajesh, after 10th you can go for various diploma courses or you can go for 11th 12th in Arts,  Commerce or Science.

Better option would be to go for a diploma after which you can take lateral entry in degree course.

There are many reputed universities like LPU, SRM, Manipal, etc are offering a wide variety of diploma courses to choose from. Also, they offer career counselling that helps you decide which branch to go for.

Good luck.

In Reply To: Lionel Andres
    What is the best course after 12th for maths biology group students

Dear Lionel, there are many courses that you can opt for after 12th. B.Tech and MBBS are all time favourites but then life doesn't stop here only. You have various other good options available.

If you are interested in pursuing a course in science you can go for various B.Sc like Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Maths etc. Other than these you have specialized ones like Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Forensic, Agriculture, Food technology, Computer Science, etc. Apart from these you have honours courses too. You can also go for paramedical courses like Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, etc.

Other than science stream, you can have a career in Journalism, Film and TV production, Management, Hotel Management, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Physical Education, Yoga, etc too.

There are many reputed universities like LPU, SRM, Manipal, etc are offering a wide variety of courses to choose from.

Good luck.

In Reply To: Nikhil
    Hi..,my name is nikhil,jst i want to know that is there any college offering forensic science &crimology in Bs.c level..., what is the fee structure details,&is there any entrance for B.sc level & addmission details....

Dear Nikhil, the eligibility in most of the places in 60% in 12.

There are many good universities like Lovely Professional University, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Osmania University, etc that are offering the course. They try to give students ample field exposure along with theoretical knowledge. They offer good placements along with scholarships for meritorious students.

Check their websites for more details.

Good luck.
    In Reply To: M.Anitha
    What is the best way to after complete 12in maths biology to finishing studies to go job

Dear Anitha, there are many courses that you can opt for after 12th. B.Tech and MBBS are all time favourites but then life doesn't stop here only. You have various other good options available.

If you are interested in pursuing a course in science you can go for various B.Sc like Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Maths etc. Other than these you have specialized ones like Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Forensic, Agriculture, Food technology, Computer Science, etc. Apart from these you have honours courses too. You can also go for paramedical courses like Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, etc.

Other than science stream, you can have a career in Journalism, Film and TV production, Management, Hotel Management, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Physical Education, Yoga, etc too.

There are many reputed universities like LPU, SRM, Manipal, etc are offering a wide variety of courses to choose from.

Good luck.

In Reply To: Ruchi
    If anyone is unable qualify career in bio. Can he| she do any other proffession

Dear Ruchi, you can try for B.Tech Biotech./ Food tech. etc too. These are new options available for Bio.students.

You have various other good options available.

There are many reputed universities like LPU, VIT, SRM, etc are offering a wide variety of courses.

Check  their websites for more details.

Good luck.

In Reply To: Ratnanila
    I loss my 1 yr fr neet.This yr I am appearing again in neet.But if it is not work then what stream I can choose.

Dear Ratnaila, in case you are not able to clear NEET, do not worry. Life doesn't stop here only. You can try for B.Tech Biotech./ Food tech. etc too. These are new options available for Bio.students.

You have various other good options available.

There are many reputed universities like LPU, VIT, SRM, etc are offering a wide variety of courses.

Check  their websites for more details.

Good luck.

In Reply To: Pranay
    I want make game designer but I pass out with pcb grup what I do

Dear Pranay, no issues if you have PCB, you can still be a game designer. After your 12th, you can go for B.Sc gaming or B.Design gaming. Former is a 3-yr.s regular degree and later is a 4-yr.s professional degree. Better would be the later one.

Now the most important thing is the university/ college that you choose for your degree. These days we have many good universities like LPU, CU, UPES, etc offering these courses. Some of them offer admission just on the basis of national tests and some offer it on basis of their own tests too. You can also go for direct admission on the basis of your marks in previous qualifying exam if you have scored very high.

If we talk of LPU it is a university which is known for its placements. They also offer scholarships to meritorious students.

So, you can check the websites to know about the course and fee details.

Best of luck to you.