Follow
Divya photo

Started By Divya, 4 years, 9 months ago

Fresher

after 12th with biology group which is the best course other than mbbs

32 comments

I am interested in makeup is there courses available in indi
    Posted By Sneha, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

i am studying 12th bi.p.c.after what are the courses. i want to study genetic engg. where r the colleges. is there any college in hyderabad. give me the address.

Posted By E.SRI, 1 month, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

Divya, there are many courses that you can opt for after 12th PCM. B.Tech and MBBS are all time favourites but then life doesn't stop here only. You have various other good options available.

If you are interested in pursuing a course in science you can go for various B.Sc like Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, etc. Other than these you have specialized ones like Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Forensic, Agriculture, Food technology, Computer Science, etc. Apart from these you have honours courses too. You can also go for paramedical courses like Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, etc.

Other than science stream, you can have a career in Journalism, Film and TV production, Management, Hotel Management, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Physical Education, Yoga, etc too.

There are many reputed universities like Lovely Professional University, Chitkara University, Rayat Bhara University, etc are offering a wide variety of courses to choose from.

Check more details with them.

Good luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 5 months, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report
    i want to go with only bio nothing else but tell me some courses in biology accept mbbs and any medical field
    Posted By Rishabh, 6 months ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Yashika
    Scope in biology with zoology,botany, chemistry

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no 80 05 79 15 02 or whats app me @ 96 67 26 56 90 okay

thanking you

best of luck for your career  

Posted By rs, 7 months ago | Reply Report
    Scope in biology with zoology,botany, chemistry
    Posted By Yashika, 7 months ago | Reply Report
    Is there anh scope in bsc with microbiology
    Posted By Yashika, 7 months ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: PINKI
    i want to become air hostress btt i have opted PCB

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no 80 05 79 15 02 or whats app me @ 96 67 26 56 90 okay

thanking you

Posted By rs, 7 months ago | Reply Report
    i want to become air hostress btt i have opted PCB
    Posted By PINKI, 7 months ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Zeenath

In Reply To: Pranay

I want make game designer but I pass out with pcb grup what I do
    Yaaa same question to me too

thanking you

Posted By rs, 7 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report