after which classi should do enginering cource

Follow
Kawal photo

Started By Kawal, 2 years, 1 month ago

Fresher

Sir I am student of 10 th class i am very much interested in electronics so should i do +1 and +2 class or should i go for getting deplemo because i don't want to do +1 and +2 because in it i have to choose non medical and i am not too good in maths and chemistry and phyics i can do these by hard efforts but i do not want to do these as i told i am interseted in electonics i have knowledge about microcontrollers(arduino) transistors,resistors i know basics of electronics i learned these for very helpfull site"Instructables" i am confussed there is our relative they did software enginering but they firstly did deploma and not did +1 and +2 and they told that there wasn't any problem .please tell what i should do and srry for my bad english

1 comments

Hi,

Yes, you can opt for engineering course through lateral entry or diploma. Through this way, you can take admission in the second year of B.E/B.Tech. There are so many colleges which reserve seats for the diploma holder students.

The admission for lateral entry varies from college to college. However, you need to appear for the Lateral Entry Engineering Test. The requirement for LEET is 60 percent marks in diploma course. Apart from this, there are some other entrance exams as well, which are separately conducted by the colleges.

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report