Apply for post graduation course in Set designing

Ankita photo

Started By Ankita, 9 months ago


I'm graduated in B. Arch.. I want to apply for masters in set design... So what I have to do for applying?


  • 0


    Since you have mentioned that you want to pursue a career in the field of Set designing and you have completed your graduation in B.Arch, hence, there is no doubt that you will have an added advantage of pursuing  Set designing course. However, to puruse SET designing course, we will suggest you opt for the Master of Fine Arts program because as per our search, there are no such colleges, which provides Master program in Set designing.

    Apart from academics, you can join any media house as intern or trainee to gain some experience in the field of Set designing.


    The candidate should have passed graduation in any stream.

    Follow the below-mentioned link for colleges and contact them individually for the relevant information related to admission

    Master of Fine Arts Colleges


    Posted By Praveen, 9 months ago | Reply Report