at the end i want to do MBA also in the same field i.e communcation,advertising,public relations.marketing/sales.......if a collective mba course is avaliable which is in these fields and fr

Follow
Raunak kurl photo

Started By Raunak kurl, 6 years, 1 month ago

Fresher

at the end i want to do MBA also in the same field i.e communcation,advertising,public relations.marketing/sales.......if a collective mba course is avaliable which is in these fields and from which college i should do it from ?

3 comments

u should read Media Hive’s Advertising & PR Entrance Exam Guide (PDF Format; Pages 105, Price: 150; to buy order at mediahive1@**********) This guide helps students who aspire do Advertising & PR courses from IIMC, Symbiosis, Xaviers Institutes of Communication, MICA and other media institutes. Also read: Nuances of Journalistic Writings (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist; Rs 126; free home delivery) it will help u in enhancing writing skills for descriptive questions Both the book and guide, available only with **********, will help in the preparation for the entrance of exams. e-mail at mediahive1@**********
    Posted By Media, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report
    u should read Media Hive’s Advertising & PR Entrance Exam Guide (PDF Format; Pages 105, Price: 150; to buy order at mediahive1@**********) This guide helps students who aspire do Advertising & PR courses from IIMC, Symbiosis, Xaviers Institutes of Communication, MICA and other media institutes. Also read: Nuances of Journalistic Writings (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist; Rs 126; free home delivery) it will help u in enhancing writing skills for descriptive questions Both the book and guide, available only with **********, will help in the preparation for the entrance of exams. e-mail at mediahive1@**********
    Posted By Media, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Raunak,

As you mentioned you want to do MBA in communcation, advertising, public relations, marketing/sales options, doing MBA is very good option to enhance your career in management field.

All mentioned fields have different value and scope, you can choose any of the one field as per your interest area. So finally, this decision totally depends on you. Whatever area interests you should be taken up for higher studies.

Click here to get details on colleges offering MBA degree programme.

Good luck!!!

Posted By HTCampus, 6 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report