BBA private studying.

Follow
sona.k.s photo

Started By sona.k.s, 3 years, 8 months ago

Fresher

Good afternoon,
I am sona.k.s. staying in Qatar. I completed my plus two course (commerce with maths)in kerala(ernakulam).I would like to do BBA course private in this institution. If it's possible i could manage the exams. I would like to knw the subjects and procedures of BBA. I got 81% marks in plus two.

2 comments

You have good score in your plus 2 and with this score you will get many options to do BBA in some good colleges. But prior applying you must do some research to check which are the colleges that provide proper educational facilities, faculties as well as placements. If you give importance on all these factors then along with other good colleges you may also apply in Unitedworld School of Business which provides 3 years BBA course in collaboration with University of Hertfordshire.
    Posted By Pousali Mukherjee, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Sona,

There is no college mentioned in your query. However, you have good scores in 10+2 and you can get admission in good management institutes across India. There are numerous colleges in India offering BBA courses. You need to get in touch with the colleges individually to know about their admission procedure and requirements. Check out this link to get a list of colleges-

BBA Colleges in India

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report