best career option after 10th

Follow
Vaibhav photo

Started By Vaibhav, 1 year, 5 months ago

Fresher

sir/mam i have 89% in ssc board exams. I want to do aeronautical engineering. What is best for me doing diploma in it or do 12th exams???? If diploma which collages (government) offers diploma in it in maharashtra state???????

4 comments

Posted By Nitin, 1 year, 5 months ago | Reply Report

Vaibhav, better would be to join integrated Diploma B.Tech course where you save your one year as well as pressure of entrance tests.

After doing a diploma you get direct admission in second year of B.Tech. There are many universities in India that are offering you these integrated Diploma- B.Tech courses. Some of them are also offering you scholarships based on your percentage in your previous qualification.

So, i feel instead of simply doing a diploma and then again starting with the search for a college/ university for B.Tech or doing 12th and then giving entrance exams and wait for admission in some good institute...it is better to take admission in an integrated Diploma-B.Tech course.

Here are some of the universities, you can visit their websites for more details

MVN Univeristy, NH-2, Delhi-Agra Highway (NCR), Haryana

Lovely Professional University, GT Road, Phagwara, Punjab

Maharishi Markandeshwar Engineering College, Ambala, Haryana

Best of Luck

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 year, 5 months ago | Reply Report

Vaibhav, better would be to join integrated Diploma B.Tech course where you save your one year as well as pressure of entrance tests.

After doing a diploma you get direct admission in second year of B.Tech. There are many universities in India that are offering you these integrated Diploma- B.Tech courses. Some of them are also offering you scholarships based on your percentage in your previous qualification.

So, i feel instead of simply doing a diploma and then again starting with the search for a college/ university for B.Tech or doing 12th and then giving entrance exams and wait for admission in some good institute...it is better to take admission in an integrated Diploma-B.Tech course.

Here are some of the universities, you can visit their websites for more details

MVN Univeristy, NH-2, Delhi-Agra Highway (NCR), Haryana

Lovely Professional University, GT Road, Phagwara, Punjab

Maharishi Markandeshwar Engineering College, Ambala, Haryana

Best of Luck

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 year, 5 months ago | Reply Report

I am akriti . I got 9 cgpa class 10th .i want to be llband iconfused which board better for me

Posted By akriti, 1 year, 5 months ago | Reply Report