Best MBA colleges through UPTU

Follow
Rishav photo

Started By Rishav, 5 months ago

Fresher

Actually I am confuse in deciding colleage for Doin MBA I have given UPTU entrance examination Nd I got 1319 rank in it....please suggest me some better clg..... I can afford maximum fees structure of 4 lac

5 comments

I would suggest you for Inmantec institutions the best mba college in Ghaziabad and to know more about the college, admission process and fees structure just visit the link http://www.htcampus.com/college/integrated-academy-management-and-technology/

Posted By Rocky, 4 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Praveen

The definition of “best college” depends on your own preferences and requirements. Such as, you can choose a college based on its location, fee structure, college type, affiliation and accreditation etc. Every student has some set of priorities bases which s/he selects a college subsequently.   Hence, we are sharing a list of the colleges accepting UPTU score, you can select college as per your preference and then apply accordingly.   UPSEE Accepting Score Colleges   Thanks
    A colleage with good placement and better study environment with good faculty
    Posted By Rishav, 4 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

The definition of “best college” depends on your own preferences and requirements. Such as, you can choose a college based on its location, fee structure, college type, affiliation and accreditation etc. Every student has some set of priorities bases which s/he selects a college subsequently.   Hence, we are sharing a list of the colleges accepting UPTU score, you can select college as per your preference and then apply accordingly.   UPSEE Accepting Score Colleges   Thanks

A colleage regarding good placement and better environment study

A colleage regarding good placement and better environment study
    Hi,

The definition of “best college” depends on your own preferences and requirements. Such as, you can choose a college based on its location, fee structure, college type, affiliation and accreditation etc. Every student has some set of priorities bases which s/he selects a college subsequently.

Hence, we are sharing a list of the colleges accepting UPTU score, you can select college as per your preference and then apply accordingly.

Thanks
    Posted By Praveen, 5 months ago | Reply Report