biotechnology course .is btech good for a PCB student or bsc

Follow
yashita photo

Started By yashita, 2 years, 2 months ago

Fresher

Sir/mam I am a PCB student and I want to do biotechnology. But as I don't have maths so I want to ask that whether I should opt for btech or bsc or I can do anyone I want?please suggest me some good Delhi university colleges also for the same.

1 comments

Hi,

The eligibility criteria to take admission in the B.Tech or B.Sc in Biotechnology vary from college to college. However the basic academic eligibility criteria are mentioned-below:

For B.Tech Biotechnology

You need to complete 10+2 from science stream with PCM subjects and needs to appear for the entrance test which varies from college to college.

For B.Sc in Biotechnology

You need to complete 10+2 from science stream with PCB subjects from a recognized board.

So now you can understand, if you don't have Math in your higher secondary education, you are not eligible for B.Tech in Biotechnology course but you can opt B.Sc in Biotechnology programme for your graduation. However, there are some institutes which provide admission without math but for that, you need to contact college official individually for the relevant information.

Apart from this, Delhi University doesn’t impart B.Sc in Biotechnology course. So we are sharing a list of colleges offering B.Sc in Biotechnology Course in Delhi NCR.

Click here for B.Sc in Biotechnology Colleges in Delhi NCR

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 2 months ago | Reply Report