B.Sc In Hotel Management

Follow
Tanmay photo

Started By Tanmay, 3 years, 6 months ago

Fresher

Sir/Madam,

Myself Tanmay Pachlag...And I would like to know about your Institute for admission to B.Sc In Hotel Management this year..!

I have completed my 3 year's Diploma In Printing Technology From MIPT,PVG college,Pune(Maharashtra State Board Of Technical Education) in 2012...And I got FIRST class in that..!

So I'm looking forward to pursue my career in Hotel Management...so I'm interested to take admission in your well known institute..!

So I want some help regarding this..so can you tell me that...M I eligible for that..because I surf on Internet..and I found that any stream 3 year's Diploma from Maharashtra Technical Board is eligible for this B.Sc In HM course..! So can u please guide me in this..?? And I really wanted to join your institute..so can you please describe everything regarding this course,your institute,admission procedure..??

2 comments

Hi Tanmay,

First of all, we would like to tell you that HTCampus is not a college or institute. It is an educational portal that helps the students to select right career path for them. It is a one-stop destination where you get details about various courses, careers, colleges, entrance exams, educational articles etc.

Also, as you haven’t tagged any college in your query, we are unable to provide you admission procedure of any particular college.

So, it would be advisable for you to either mention the college name and post your question again or visit the official website of the college you want to take admission in.

Colleges offering B.Sc Hotel Management

You may check out this link mentioned above to know about the courses and their admission procedure.

Thanks!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report

....please check with the admission office of your choice of institute for admission criteria and fee structure....all the best and I hope this helps....

Posted By Ishita Surti, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report