Can i approach a career in computer science and engineering after 12th Commerce

Follow
Bhavesh photo

Started By Bhavesh, 4 years, 6 months ago

Fresher

Can i approach a career in computer science and engineering after 12th Commerce

8 comments

Posted By Praveen, 1 month, 1 week ago | Reply Report

Bhavesh, go for BCA/ B.Sc CS/ B.Sc IT etc. But if specification is to be an engineer, you can join the on basis of your 10th class and become an engineer. Go for diploma followed by B.Tech for this.
    Better option for you would be to join integrated/ dual Diploma B.Tech course where you save your one year as well as pressure of entrance tests.
    After diploma you get direct admission in second year of B.Tech. There are many universities in India that are offering you these integrated/ dual Diploma- B.Tech courses. Some of them are also offering you scholarships based on your percentage in your previous qualification.
    So, i feel instead of simply doing a diploma and then again starting with the search for a college/ university for B.Tech or doing 12th and then giving entrance exams and wait for admission in some good institute...it is better to take admission in an integrated/ dual Diploma-B.Tech course.
    Check websites of universities like LPU, MVN, MMU, etc for more details.
    Best of Luck 

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 year, 2 months ago | Reply Report

Dear student,

The minimum eligibility to pursue computer science engineering is to pass 10+2 with PCM as main subjects.

Computer Science Engineering Eligibility:-

• You should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum of 60% marks in 10+2 with PCM (For CSE, ICT & ECE) and PCB/ PCM/ PCMB (For BT) from any recognized board.

• Some reputed colleges provide admission on the basis of entrance exams.

Since, you are a commerce student; there are various career options for you.

Click here to know all about commerce field

You can compare career as per your preferences by using our Compare Career Tool.

Good luck!!! 

Posted By HTCampus, 4 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report

Join i3indya Technologies.. to learn the secrets of the cyber crime investigation and ethical hacking... i3indya is awarded as the best training provider in India according to Times Research.. visit i3indya(dot)com

Posted By Shanaya, 4 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report

Dear Bhavesh, To persue a career in computer science or engineering you need be a science student. There are immense career opportunities in Commerce in terms of becoming a CA, CS, Cost and Works Accountant, Management, Insurance to mention a few.

Posted By NMIMS, 4 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Bhavesh, after 12th you can pursue computer engineering at UTM, a sister college of UPES in Shillong. It offers a Btech in Computer Engineering with specialization in cloud computing and virtualization technology. My cousin brother is currently in the same college in first year and he loves the infrastructure and method of teaching there. you can check: http://bit.ly/15JO3CR for more information

Posted By Kumodini, 4 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: NMIMS
    Dear Bhavesh, To persue a career in computer science or engineering you need be a science student. There are immense career opportunities in Commerce in terms of becoming a CA, CS, Cost and Works Accountant, Management, Insurance to mention a few.
    There is BCA
    Posted By Tech, 1 year, 2 months ago | Reply Report

Dear student, there are a number of career opportunities after 12th with having both science and commerce. As you are having interest in computer science then there are a hundreds of career options waiting for you. Now a days IT field is growing so much that it has opened thousands of ways for the computing world.If you are interested in computers then i will suggest you the best career option for you. I will suggest you that you may go for IT careers like Cyber Forensics, Cyber Security, Ethical hacking, Information security,robotics, etc.[if you are interested] because these are in very much famous today. As in India and abroad, these professionals are very much required along with any degree or course. Government is also hiring these security professionals both in India and abroad with a very high salary package. As because cyber crimes are increasing day by day so there is great need of cyber security professionals.there is a very great career in this field because now a days cyber crimes are happened at a very fast rate. to stop these type of crimes all over the world, cyber security professionals, engineers, experts are very much required. These courses ranges between 6 months to 3 years. Company level training is provided just after 12th.Earlier in India there is no college or institute was providing these courses and training but now a days government has taken so many initiatives in the same field just because of the increase in cyber attacks. I have heard that Appin is providing some of the courses in this field like- Integrated graduation in cyber security, Dual specialization in cyber security, Graduation in cyber security and ethical hacking, specialization in information security, etc. As i m also from 12th i also having training in this field......... for more information you can contact to appintechnolab[dot]com or to [nine two one nine six six six eight two one] best of luck.......!!

Posted By manandaver, 4 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report