I want to do M.SC. in Forensic and Criminology. Please suggest me. I am a student of B.Sc. Biotechnology Final Year.

Follow
kalyan photo

Started By kalyan, 5 days, 17 hours ago

Fresher

I want to do M.SC. in Forensic and Criminology. Please suggest me. I am a student of B.Sc. Biotechnology Final Year.

1 comments

Dear Student,

M.Sc. in Forensic Science;-  Forensic science uses all the principles of various branches of science and applies them in the experiments to draw an exact conclusion.Under the course of M.Sc in Forensic Science, one needs to study the various principles and theories that are applicable in Forensic science. Since the course is of master’s level, hence the study is a bit deep and in detail.

One needs to have a bachelors’ degree in order to be eligible for this course. The bachelor’s degree or the graduation certificate can be of any recognized institute or university of India.

Course Outlook: - The course duration of M.Sc in Forensic science is 2 years. These 2 years are divided into 2 parts. Each part is of 1 year. After every 1 year, an examination is commenced to decide whether the candidate is eligible for the next part or not. Few universities offer this course in just 1 year.

Job Prospects:-  After successfully completing the degree of M.Sc in Forensic Science, one can work in police or Special Forces and help them in solving their cases. One can also work in defense. Research options are also always open.

Best Places to Pursue:

* University of Delhi
    * Madras University

M.Sc in Criminology:- Criminology is that branch of science that deals with various aspects of society and tries to control crime by various ways. This branch is a lot related to sociology and behavioral sciences.

Under the course of M.Sc in Criminology, one needs to study various aspects of crimes and criminals in more detail. Since it is a master level course, the emphasis on the aspects of nature, cause, and intensity of the crime should be studied in more detail. Under this course, one needs to go into more detail in order to understand the psychology of the criminals that makes him or her commit a crime. After understanding that only, a way can be found out to suppress the crimes, which works for the welfare of the society.

One needs to have at least a graduation certificate or a bachelor’s degree in order to pursue this course. The degree should be of a recognized institute or university of India.

Course Outlook:-  The course Duration of M.Sc in Criminology is generally of 2 years. It is a full-time course and is divided into 2 parts of one year each. After every one year, an examination is held that decides whether the candidate deserves to get promoted to the next level or not.

Job Prospects:- There are plenty of jobs in the market after one completes the course of M.sc in Criminology successfully. One can be recruited in the police department in order to find out ways to control crimes. Even various research options are open for these degree holders.

Best Places to Pursue:

University of Delhi
    Bundelkhand University

Apart from this, you can also get more Information through below link:-

How to Make a Career in Forensic Science in India

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 4 days, 11 hours ago | Reply Report