computer science and architecture related query

Follow
deeksha photo

Started By deeksha, 2 years, 3 months ago

Fresher

What is the difference in placement opportunities by doing BCA,MCA or B.TECH,M.TECH, and which is better? I am a science student and i'v given my board exams this year.

I have 3 options in mind BCA,MCA , OR B.TECH/M.TECH AND B.ARCH .

Please guide which is best and suggest some best colleges for this.

2 comments

Hi,

Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is a very good option after 12th who are interested and want to look out their career in computer field. It is nearly equivalent to B.Tech/B.E. in Information Technology.

After completing your BCA, you can opt for Master of Computer Applications (MCA). MCA would lead to software development and related opportunities in the IT industry. MCA provides you career opportunities in Web Development, Software Development, Database Administration, Hardware and Networking. You can apply for govt. as well as private jobs.

Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) is one of the popular and most sought career options. B.Tech includes various specializations such as Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Aeronautical, Marine, Industrial, Architecture, etc. Every field of engineering has value & scope and will give you great career opportunities as per your work area.

After completing your B.Tech, you can opt for post-graduation degree in engineering (M.Tech). You can get lots of job opportunities in private as well as government sectors after completing your engineering.

B.Arch. (Architecture) is the study which deals with planning and designing of building and structures. Architects are involved in designing a variety of structures such as houses, apartments and colonies, offices and industrial complexes, hospitals, hotels, airport terminals, stadia, shopping and commercial complexes, schools, etc.

We have given you an overview of the courses, which you have mentioned in your query. So select the course according to your skills and interest.

About placement/Careers

After completing BCA/MCA, you can make your career in IT industry or software companies.

After B.tech/M.tech, you will be placed in firms which offer technical or software jobs.

After completing B.Arch, you can make your career in construction firms or any other firms of public and private sector

Apart from this, there are so many other factors such as your ability, skills, knowledge about the specific domain etc. Though your chances of employment increases upon the reputation of college you are pursuing your education from, your academic scores, how you perform in the interview etc.

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report

What is the difference in placement opportunities by doing BCA,MCA or B.TECH,M.TECH, and which is better? I am a science student and i'v given my board exams this year.

I have 3 options in mind BCA,MCA , OR B.TECH/M.TECH AND B.ARCH .

Please guide which is best and suggest some best colleges for this.

Posted By deeksha, 2 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report