Confused about my son's further education after his 12th.

Follow
Sakar Mendiratta photo

Started By Sakar Mendiratta, 3 years, 9 months ago

Fresher

My son has just completed his 12th from Kothari International School Noida and have secured good marks as well but since he has a history of being a dyslexic child the subjects that he had were mostly of not much further use like music, Physical education, fine arts and Home Science. The only useful subject he had was English. Though his aggregate is good but he intends to pursue in retail management or something which is a mix of Business and Fashion. Kindly suggest me something regarding the same.

2 comments

Dear sir, don't get panic, your son has an an ocean of opportunity. He can pursue his career in management , humanities, hospitality or at other fields also. Therefor you don’t get panic for the same. You can opt for BBA, BCA or BSc. It totally depends on your field of interest. But as per today’s corporate culture I would suggest you to go for BBA and that too from a reputed university like GLA University. GLA University conducts many programs of management among them BBA is the most popular program. Students from across the country pursue management from the university. The department is well known for its placements and academics. The department has got good Bschool ranking. The department is a hub of reputed corporate houses for their placement drives. For more details please visit **********.
    Posted By garima, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Sakar,

As you want your son to go for the fields like retail, business and fashion related fields, he can opt for the courses like-

• Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Marketing & Retail Management
    • Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Retail Management
    • Bachelor of Arts in Retail Management with Marketing
    • Bachelor of Business Administration (Retail Management)
    • Bachelor of Arts (Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management)
    • Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Business Management
    • Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Media Communication
    • Bachelor of Design (Fashion Marketing and Management)
    • Bachelor of Fashion Business Management

You can select any of these courses as per your son’s interest and aptitude and seek for the colleges offering such courses on HTCampus.Com

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report