dear sir, i am studying in plus 2 currently, i want to know the scope of airport management, salary, top colleges in india, and fee structure. I also do not know what to do after 12th to pur

Follow
Hari Krishna photo

Started By Hari Krishna, 4 years, 10 months ago

Fresher

dear sir, i am studying in plus 2 currently, i want to know the scope of airport management, salary, top colleges in india, and fee structure. I also do not know what to do after 12th to pursue a career in airport management.

3 comments

i wanted to know the fees structure and the best colleges offering bba in airport management course 

Posted By palak arora , 2 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report
    Sir i like to do BBA in airport management.Is there any govt colleges offering this?
    Posted By Aswathy, 2 years, 2 months ago | Reply Report

Dear student,

If you are interested to make career in Airport Management, you could opt for BBA programme in Airport Management (after completing 12th) which would be 3 years degree programme. It is an excellent degree to enter the aviation industry. There you will learn about airport planning, airport security, passenger forecasting, aerodrome works, fire safety, dangerous goods and cover many other modules including customer care and personality development.

Then, if interested you could do an MBA from any well known college and appear for placements to get a good job.

Salary scale will depend on your skills and aptitude. Fee structure varies from college to college. For that, we suggest you to contact with the colleges individually.

Here are some colleges offering BBA programme in Airport Management

You can also compare and filter out colleges by using our Compare College Tool

Thanks for writing to HT Campus.!! All the best!

Posted By HTCampus, 4 years, 10 months ago | Reply Report