dear sir/mam, my name is raunak kurl im from lucknow,currently im pursuing ********** 3rd year from lucknow. there are couple of questions which i wanted to ask,firstly i wanted to know that

Follow
Raunak kurl photo

Started By Raunak kurl, 6 years, 1 month ago

Fresher

dear sir/mam, my name is raunak kurl im from lucknow,currently im pursuing ********** 3rd year from lucknow. there are couple of questions which i wanted to ask,firstly i wanted to know that if i do mass comm. after grad. is it beneficial,and if it is then from which college i should do it,details ? secondly which course i should go for as i am intrested in advertising and photography, marketing through same field ? and please let me know the details about the placements ?

3 comments

two excellent book and the guide written for aspiring media students (BJMC): Nuances of Journalistic Writings (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist; Rs 144; free home delivery) and Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 150; PDF format). Both the book and guide, available only with **********, will help in the preparation for the entrance of media institutes like Xaviers,Symbiosis, IIMC, Jamia,YMCA, Mumbai Univ, IP Univ, Pune Univ etc. e-mail at mediahive1@********** (or call **********3) for detail visit **********/buybook.html
    Posted By Media, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report
    two excellent book and the guide written for aspiring media students (BJMC): Nuances of Journalistic Writings (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist; Rs 144; free home delivery) and Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 150; PDF format). Both the book and guide, available only with **********, will help in the preparation for the entrance of media institutes like Xaviers,Symbiosis, IIMC, Jamia,YMCA, Mumbai Univ, IP Univ, Pune Univ etc. e-mail at mediahive1@********** (or call **********3) for detail visit **********/buybook.html
    Posted By Media, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Raunak,

Mass communication is a wide term and relates to fields like public relations, communication, advertisement and journalism, which can further be categorised into print, electronic and web journalism. It offering a variety of courses available in various institutions such as:

1. Print Journalism
    2. Sports Journalism
    3. Fashion Journalism
    4. Political journalism
    5. Entertainment journalism
    6. Electronic Media
    7. Web Journalism
    8. Advertising
    9. Public Relations (PR)
    10. Photography

Photography course is for the passionate image-maker, interested in making a career in Photography. Many of the institutes offer certificate, diploma, PG diploma, etc. courses in photography such as Still Digital Photography & Lighting Course, Post Graduate Diploma in Creative Photography, etc. After graduation you can join any of these courses. You can choose any option from photojournalism to wildlife photography, fashion photography, still-life photography and mood photography as per your interest area.

To know more about photography click here.

Click here to get information on colleges offering photography courses.

Career in photography.

Advertising media or marketing is the process of the most cost-effective media for advertising, to achieve the required coverage and number of exposures in a target audience. It is very creative field and has become extremely competitive in recent time.

To know more about advertising media click here.

Many of institutes offer various diploma, certificate and post graduate degree courses such as Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising & Communication Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising, Diploma in Advertising and Media, Master of Science (Advertising Management & PR), Master of Communication Management in Advertising, etc. related to Advertising media.

Click here to get details on colleges offering courses in Advertising media.

Career in advertising and marketing.

Every course has different eligibility criteria and admissions are based as per the rules & regulation of institutes.

Both fields are good and have huge scope in itself. You can compare career as per your requirement by clicking here.

As you want to know which one is better college in terms to provide placement, you can compare college from the tool of Compare College available on our website.

All these courses advertising, photography, etc. are the part of mass communication. So, you can choose for Mass Communication, if you want to learn from all these suggested fields. You can choose any one of field according to your interest area.

Click here to get details on mass communication courses colleges offering mass communication courses.

Good luck!!!

Posted By HTCampus, 6 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report