dear sir...what is the best aviation course after complete arts graduation...?

Follow
Lakshmi nandan Das photo

Started By Lakshmi nandan Das, 4 years, 6 months ago

Fresher

dear sir...what is the best aviation course after complete arts graduation...?

4 comments

I have completed my graduation in English honors, Now I m thinking to do MBA in aviation management.... Is it a better option or I should go for other courses n which colleges or institutes are best for it?
    Posted By Prachi, 3 weeks, 1 day ago | Reply Report
    you can search for firefly academy of aviation & hospitality, they have best placements
    Posted By Amit, 3 years, 12 months ago | Reply Report
    Hi Lakshmi, you can opt for tourism and hospitality course after your arts graduation. My sister did her liberal arts and then did her masters in tourism and hospitality from IIMT Gurgaon. The job opportunities and growth is also very high in this industry due to the speed in development of tourism. Indian tourism industry stands 5th in the world in the terms of development. You should only be careful while selecting a good college as your learning and placement will be dependent on that. My friend did his PGDM in hospitality and tourism from IIMT college in Gurgaon. They are affiliated to Oxford Brooks University and have highly qualified faculties. According to stats, 70% of their students did their internship from abroad and 50% of them are placed abroad as well. UK, Australia, Malaysia, Dubai, Germany, Mauritius and Singapore are some of the countries where they are placed. Their have latest infrastructure facilities and their faculty are very experienced and all of them holds a PHD or are persuading one. Check its website for details.
    Posted By abhi sharma, 4 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report

Dear student,

The aviation industry is huge and there is scope to do many things. You can get into Airlines Operation and go on to become an Economic Planning Manager, Commercial Manager, Cargo Manager, Housekeeping Manager, Personnel Manager, Law Manager, etc. You can pursue various courses such as flight attendant courses, flight deck crew courses, pilot training in Indian aviation, commercial pilot training, aircraft maintenance engineering course, cabin crew and in-flight services course and air hostess training.

Click here to know Career Prospects in Aviation

Good luck!!! 

Posted By HTCampus, 4 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report