Details Regarding MBA

Follow
Sherjil photo

Started By Sherjil, 3 years, 8 months ago

Fresher

i am currently pursuing last year of B.Com.
I wanted to enquire about the criteria and eligibility for MBA and when should i give CAT exam. I wanted to start MBA from next year after my graduation.

2 comments

Dear Sherjil Shekh,If you mean full time MBA or PGDM program then please remember in order to pursue this program you need to be graduate in any field with atleast 50% marks in graduation, plus you need to take various management entrance test like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, etc. The selection process in B-schools generally consists of : A. Past Academic record. B. Scores in entrance tests. C. Group Discussion. D. Personal Interview. E. Work experience. Please note that each B-schools shortlists candidates for second stage of selection process which may be independent of each other. The process may include - Written Test. - Group Discussions. - Personal Interviews. Performance in various management entrance tests is an important component in the admission process. Institutes that you should target are: -Asia Pacific Institute Of Management, New Delhi (**********) -Alliance, Bangalore (**********) -Christ University, Bangalore (**********) -Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai ( **********) -TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal (**********) .
    Posted By Esha Kapoor, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Sherjil,

You can opt for MBA after completion of your B.Com from a recognized university. However, the percentage required, entrance exam and other requirements may differ from college to college. Check out these link mentioned below-

All about Master of Business Administration (MBA)

All about Common Admission Test (CAT)

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report