did you have any placement after completing the PG ?

Follow
SRILAJA photo

Started By SRILAJA, 4 months, 1 week ago

Fresher

can i able to come out with job after finishing PG in your academy ?

3 comments

In Reply To: Praveen

Hi Namu,

As per the official website of the Pearl Academy, Chennai, the college provides placement for its students. The college has 98% placement record in 2014 and 96% in 2015. They provide placement in brands like Levis, Amazon, UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON and so on.ides

Apart from this, the Institute provides Industry exposure,  Internation internship, Iive Industry Project and so on.

About Job, it will depend on various factors such as ability, skills, knowledge about the specific field etc.

However, for more information, we suggest you contact college officials individually for the relevant information.

Pearl Academy, Chennai

Thanks

Now I am going to complete my final year of B.sc CDF ( Costume Design and Fashion ) at Kongu Arts and Science College ( Autonomous ) under Bharathiyar University. whether, am eligible for doing the UG at your Academy ?

Posted By SRILAJA, 4 months ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Praveen

Hi Namu,

As per the official website of the Pearl Academy, Chennai, the college provides placement for its students. The college has 98% placement record in 2014 and 96% in 2015. They provide placement in brands like Levis, Amazon, UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON and so on.ides

Apart from this, the Institute provides Industry exposure,  Internation internship, Iive Industry Project and so on.

About Job, it will depend on various factors such as ability, skills, knowledge about the specific field etc.

However, for more information, we suggest you contact college officials individually for the relevant information.

Pearl Academy, Chennai

Thanks

Than You for your kind information Brother & may i get some details about your studies from you ?

Posted By SRILAJA, 4 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Namu,

Pearl Academy, Chennai

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 4 months ago | Reply Report