I want to do Hotel Administration Course.

Follow
Tushar photo

Started By Tushar, 1 month ago

Fresher

I want to get an entry in Hotel Industry anyhow. I want to do Hotel Administration Course.

1 comments

Hi,

As per the official website of the Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, the college provides following courses in Hotel Management:-

Bachelor of Science (Hospitality & Hotel Administration), which is a three-year program

Eligibility: Student should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with English as one of the subjects

Admission: By the Institute in June on the basis of merit in eligibility qualification

Exams accepted:- NCHMCT JEE

NCHMCT JEE

Applications Open:-12 Dec 2017.

Admit Card Available:-18 Apr 2018.

Date of Exam:- 04 Apr 2018.

Date of Result:- May 2018

Course details:-

Minimum qualification for this course is to get pass in 10+2 or equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Selection is based on through All India JEE. This course will the students to become excellence for idiosyncratic skill and knowledge.

Apart from this, For your career prospects, starting from the top level management to the service staff, the hospitality/hotel sector has a lot to offer. You can be a management trainee, customer relations executive, marketing/sales executive, kitchen manager, housekeeping manager and catering officer or chefs, in hotels, flight kitchens, cruises, fast food chains and other allied industries.

Click here to know more about Hotel Management colleges in Inda. 

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 3 weeks, 5 days ago | Reply Report