eligibility for pg in culinary arts

Follow
Raja photo

Started By Raja, 2 years, 7 months ago

Fresher

Sir , I have completed my under graduation in NUTRITION AND DIETETICS , am I eligible to apply for pg diploma in culinary arts ?

9 comments

I am about to complete my bachelors degree in Hotel management and someone help me out to continue my admission in Culinary academy of India for post graduation
    Posted By Shaik, 1 month ago | Reply Report

alot to learn here.

Posted By Devendra, 2 months ago | Reply Report
    i have done my princess cruise training of 48 days here. the academy is very nicely well maintained and gives an oppurtunity to be familiar with all the standards of cruise lines.
    Posted By Jaspal, 2 months ago | Reply Report
    i have done my princess cruise training of 48 days here. the academy is very nicely well maintained and gives an oppurtunity to be familiar with all the standards of cruise lines.
    Posted By Jaspal, 2 months ago | Reply Report
    come & join the institute & feel the difference. the best college in hospitality industry i have ever seen. join as a novice & come out as a professional & be ready to compete the world with confidence...
    Posted By alok, 2 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    i loved this institute everything is fine study material faculty infrastructure recommend it
    Posted By Santosh, 2 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    THE BEST CULINARY ARTS AND CATERING COLLEGE IN INDIA
    Posted By alok, 2 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    Sir , I have completed my under graduation in bachelor of computer application , am I eligible to apply for pg diploma in culinary arts ?
    Posted By kabir, 1 year, 7 months ago | Reply Report

Hello Raja! i think you need a Bachelors degree in BHM,or related to hospitality,hotel management,

please check the Culinary Academy Of India Website
    Posted By Srikanth, 1 year, 10 months ago | Reply Report