I want to know the Eligibility Criteria and Fees Structure for M Phil (Continuing Education Management) through Distance Education from Department of Adult and Continuing Education, University of Madras.

Follow
ASMITHA photo

Started By ASMITHA, 1 week, 4 days ago

Fresher

I want to know the Eligibility Criteria and Fees Structure for M Phil (Continuing Education Management) through Distance Education from Department of Adult and Continuing Education, University of Madras.

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the Department of Adult and Continuing Education, University of Madras, the college provides M.Phil Courses Continuing Education Management (Full Time/Part Time).

M.Phil. in Continuing Education Management (Full Time)

Course Details:- Department offers M.Phil. in Continuing Education Management course. It's is one-year degree programme.

Admission Criteria:- The student should have passed masters degree or equivalent from any recognized university. Selection will be based as per the university norms.

Duration:- One Year.

M.Phil. in Continuing Education Management (Part Time)

Course details:- Department offers M.Phil. in Continuing Education Management course. It's a two-year part-time degree programme.

Admission Criteria:- The Student should have passed masters degree or equivalent from any recognized university. Selection will be based as per the university norms.

Duration:- Two Year.

Apart from this, The university commences the application process for M.Phil. courses in the month of June every year. The registrations for the doctorate course is carried out in four sessions across the year i.e. January, April, July, and October.

However, the fees structure vary from college to college. So you need to contact the college officials in person in order to get relevant information.

Click here to know about Ph.D / M.Phil Colleges in India.Click here to know about Ph.D/M.Phil Colleges in India.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 1 week, 3 days ago | Reply Report